Vernice "FlyGirl" Armour knows a little something about focus, commitment, and defying the odds. At the age of 24, after already achieving her dream of becoming a police officer, Armour became an officer in the United States Marine Corps. Three years later she became America's first African-American female combat pilot. She describes her warp-speed success as "Zero to Breakthrough." And through two tours of Iraq and now in her post-military life, Armour embraces the theme as a model for success, focusing on achieving goals and accomplishing any mission.
Now a popular inspirational leadership speaker, Armour shares a seven-step process called the "Zero to Breakthrough Success Plan" in her powerful presentations to help organizations adopt a breakthrough mentality. Emphasizing the difference between reacting and responding to situations, she teaches groups how acknowledging obstacles can lead to goal achievement. Featured on the “Oprah Winfrey Show”, CNN, and more, Armour's "Zero to Breakthrough" concept is making a difference around the United States, and will inspire your audience to begin living "breakthrough lives." The concept has also branched out into a book titled, Zero to Breakthrough: The 7-Step, Battle-Tested Method for Accomplishing Goals that Matter.
Most Requested Topics:
- Zero to Breakthrough: How a Breakthrough Mentality Creates Breakthrough Results!: Put passion back in your life and design the path to your dreams with a ‘Breakthrough Mentality.’ Be inspired by Vernice’s personal story of setbacks, challenges, adventure, success and triumph. Vernice takes you on an amazing journey through her life experiences and, most importantly, the lessons learned. Unleash the personal leadership power needed to take your life to the next level! Attendees will discover:
.How Passion, Purpose & Positive Steps create breakthrough results and shape your destiny
.The Tangibility of Possibility
.Delay is not Denial and to Retreat does not mean Defeat
.How to ignite your spark and make YOUR dreams a reality!
- Cleared Hot! You HAVE Permission to Engage: Employee engagement, customer engagement, team engagement, personal engagement. No matter what area an organization is strategically trying to improve, individuals have to be engaged and execute in order for the plan forward! The key is giving the permission to engage from the inside out. Once that happens, your organization will be CLEARED HOT! There’s no secret…a solid flight plan is the key. Give your attendees a fast paced message that will show how them how to:
.Harness the power of a ‘Breakthrough Mentality’ mindset
.Lead through mentorship
.Leverage functional and individual diversity as a strategic advantage
.Create breakthroughs for their teams with five simple steps
- Driving Diversity Deep into the DNA of Your Organization - One Mission, One Goal, One Team : Vernice reveals, as a former Diversity Officer for Headquarters Marine Corps and liaison to the Pentagon, what it took to help a 200,000 personnel organization get back on track! When you bring people together, you will have differences and similarities that result in tension and complexities…THIS IS NORMAL! How you MANAGE diversity is the key! The leader will discover how to:
.Know your people and harness the power, skills and talents of the team
.Unleash the full potential of diversity to impact the bottom line
.Effectively tap into the power of the Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
.Teach everyone to be an ambassador for diversity
.Create a culture that values and respects all team members: One Mission, One Goal, One Team!
- Who Needs A Runway?! Take Off From Where You Are!!!: The bottom line is that we have to move into action from where we are! Unfortunately, many people become paralyzed in the preparation phase. Decide what you want, put your stake in the ground and execute! Vernice calls this making a commitment to the commitment. Give your organization the boost they need to come together as a team, understand how their objectives support the overall strategy and accomplish the mission achieving the desired results! Give your attendees an invigorating perspective that reveals how to:
.Infuse passion in your life professionally and personally!
.Recognize and utilize the skills and talents of everyone around you
.Lead a Zero to Breakthrough™ life with a ‘Breakthrough Mentality’ as the foundation
.Unleash your full potential no matter where you are personally starting from
- Leading and Winning in the Battlefield of Business