KEY Speakers Bureau
250 Newport Center Drive, Suite 202, Newport Beach, CA 92660
949.675.7856 Fax: 949.675.1478
A Physician's Perspective of Holistic Health, the Mind/Body Connection & Women's Health Issues
She has extensive experience in health care, wellness and disease management and presents at local, national and international conferences on subjects such as Mind/Body Medicine, health care reform, managed care, specific disease management strategies and integrated health management.
She is a licensed physician in her homeland Australia. She worked initially as a family physician followed by 8 years of experience in the administration of national health care, wellness and senior programs in her role as the Medical Director of the Australian Government Health Service.
Dr. Wolfe has extensive experience as a physician, speaker, author and health care consultant. She is a national and international speaker on topics such as "Integrating Complementary Medicine Into Managed Care"," The Mind/Body Connection for Health and Wellness", "Understanding Managed Care" and many specific health topics. Dr. Wolfe graduated from Sydney University Medical School and completed her residency at Royal North Shore Hospital. She also went to National University in Irvine, California to complete her Masters Degree in Psychology and she has a special interest in health care reform, disease state management and Mind-Body medicine.
Dr. Wolfe is the immediate past President of the Orange County Wellness Coalition. This is a coalition of over 100 multi-disciplinary professionals which exists to enhance the health status of individuals in the cmmunity.
aren is the Principal of Healing Quest, her company dedicated to bringing an integrated healing model into the health and wellness community.
Most Requested Topics:
- Got Stress? – There’s An App for That! #drkarentotherescue: Does daily stress drain your energy? Let’s be honest: a fast paced life can take a huge toll on our health and our wealth. Stress is the silent killer. It is the #1 cause of lower back pain and is the cause of 9 out of 10 visits to primary care physicians. Is Stress Making You Fat? – How to Break the Stress-Fat Connection and Reclaim Your Energy.
- No Health, No Wealth! – Take Care of Your #1 Profit Center: Is Your Lifestyle Killing You? Studies show that 69% percent of employees report that work is a significant source of stress and 41% say they typically feel tense or stressed out during the workday.
- 8 Keys to Balance Work and Life for Optimal Living: 80% of the Fortune 500 companies rank work-life balance as one of the most important workplace attributes—second only to compensation. They found that employees who feel they have good work-life balance work 21% harder than those who don’t.
- Is Stress Making You Fat? – How to Break the Stress-Fat Connection and Reclaim Your Energy: It’s a fact: stress makes you fat. Chronically elevated levels of stress hormones not only stimulate appetite but also encourage intra-abdominal fat storage that can lead to serious illness. How you respond to stress determines your appetite, body composition and overall fitness level. Dr Wolfe teaches you how to re-balance your mind and body resulting in lasting changes in your total state of being.
- Natural Prozac: Secrets to Releasing Your Body’s Own Antidepressants: Evidence shows the costly toll modern living takes on our health. Irregular sleep patterns, a sedentary lifestyle, even the air we breathe are all factors in the depletion of the brain chemicals. This presentation gives an understanding of the lifestyle factors that can release the brains natural antidepressants.
- Listening to the Female Heart – The Whole Truth About Women and Heart Health: It’s more important than ever before for women to listen to their hearts, and learn that body-wise, heart disease in women shows up differently than in men. In addition, there is truly a connection between matters of the heart and the heart muscle. Dr. Wolfe goes into the unique aspects of heart disease in women – understanding, avoiding and surviving it – as well as the emotional and spiritual aspects. She reveals the research that tells us the powerful role family, friends, faith and forgiveness play in our health and healing, and gives us tools for thriving, not just surviving.
- Top Ten Tips for Successful Aging : The Antioxidant Advantage: What determines how well we age? How can we maintain optimal physical and mental strength throughout later life? Rather than looking at aging in terms of expected disease and decline, Dr. Wolfe explores the life-affirming role of nutrition, exercise, stress reduction, productive work, self-care and service to others.