He has been honored to speak at the Exclusive Million Dollar Roundtable Conference (three times!), the Royal College of Surgeons in London, the Mayo Clinic, and on the largest stage in the world. His clients include: American Airlines, American Express, Best Buy, Blue Cross-Blue Shield, Boeing, General Electric, IBM, The IRS, Oracle, 3M, New York Life, State Farm, Texas Instruments, U.S. Navy, U.S. Postal, Wells Fargo and many others.
Bruce is a credentialed professional speaker and trainer, he is a member of the American Psychological Association, the National Speakers Association, and is a practicing clinical psychologist. He has earned the Certified Speaking Professional designation (CSP), which is the speaking profession’s highest merited international measure of professional platform competence. Less than 12 percent of speakers worldwide, currently hold this professional designation. He speaks over 100 times each year and is one of the most sought-after speakers in the Fortune 500 and at the most prestigious medical and dental conventions.
His mission is: “Laugh ’till you cry...Learn ’till you change!” “I was expecting a lecture, instead what I saw was more like a stand-up comedy show with great content!”
His best-selling keynotes consistently sell out to standing room only crowds at national conventions. When you are faced with morale problems, communication conflicts, customer service issues, managing change, need for teamwork, or just a great time of laughter. . . this Psychologist is in!
- The Power of Perception: How What you See is What you Get
- Staying Energized in a Draining World: The Power of Attitude in Times Like These
The most important thing about you is your attitude. Studies have shown that people with a positive attitude -- get sick less often, have better relationships, and are more successful in their careers. Attitude is contagious, and helps to create an energized work and home environment. We would all like to have a positive attitude especially in times like these. Many people today are experiencing an “energy crisis” in their personal and professional lives. The objective of this program is to help individuals take control of their personal energy and re-focus it toward more productive behaviors. In this humorous session, you will learn the power of a positive attitude and the secrets only OPTIMISTS know; you will discover how attitude creates success, shapes moods, and is contagious. And, as a bonus, you will find out The Top Ten Reasons to Not Freak Out in times like these. Look at these statistics before the current crisis hit; it is even greater today.
The Corporate Case for Happiness:
1. Unhappy workers cost the U.S. between $450 and $550 billion in lost productivity each year, according to a 2013 report on the state of the U.S. workplace conducted by research and polling company Gallup. (Bureau of Labor-Statistics)
2. 70% of employees are either not engaged or actively disengaged at their jobs in the U.S. – thus unhappy with what they are doing or how they are being told to do it.
3. Happy employees have 31% higher productivity, 37% higher sales, 3-times higher creativity and innovation. (Society of Human Resource Management)
The Personal Price for Unhappiness:
4. 30 billion over-the counter pain pill tablets sold annually in the United States alone (ouch!) Don’t some people just give you a headache?
5. Expenses spent on trying to not be unhappy with self-improvement products and services (including books, audiobooks and seminars) is a $10 billion-a-year industry, about the same as Hollywood.
6. Health care expenditures are nearly 50% greater for people who report high levels of stress. 60% of illness treated is stress related. (American Family Physicians Association).
- Bambi vs. Godzilla! Dealing with Difficult People
Difficult people are everywhere! They can be customers, co-workers, bosses, neighbors, even spouses. This program humorously reveals the six basic difficult personality styles that are out to drain you and your organization of vital energy. You will learn what they do, why they do it, and what you can do about it! Your group will learn how to stay empowered in the face of negative, reactive, and draining people – and laugh while they do it.
- Leap! The Net Will Appear
There are three kinds of people: Those that make things happen, those that watch things happen, and those that say, “What happened?” Everyone secretly wants to be a mover and shaker, but fear of failure holds many prisoner. This highly interactive session will have the audience literally coming out of their seats by learning to leap from procrastinations and crash through comfort zones. Your group will learn how to make fears disappear, visualize goals, move forward and have fun doing it!
- WHY ARE WOMEN SO STRANGE & MEN SO WEIRD? How to Communicate Effectively with the Opposite Sex at Work and at Home
At the heart of any business is relationships – between team members, customers, and supervisors. Excellent communicators have better relationships at work and home. They climb the ladder of success more effectively, and achieve greater success. It is no secret that communication runs our lives. This session takes a very hilarious look at how men and women think, speak, and make decisions differently. Turn your audience into great communicators! A popular favorite for general sessions or an hour of comedy.
- The Psychology of Success: Secrets the Superstars Know
What do the super-stars of success know that the rest of us do not? In this fast paced seminar, your group will learn the six essential key ingredients to the science behind success. Why do some people just seem to rise to the top in their field? Why is it that some people have all the luck? You will learn how your E.Q. is more important than your I.Q. and how your attitude is more important than your latitude. Extremely Entertaining and Interactive!
- Are We Having Fun Yet? Attitude, Humor, and Peak Performance
In this very humorous session, the audience learns the power of a positive attitude and the secrets only OPTIMISTS know! They will discover how attitude creates success, shapes moods, and is contagious. Great for employee motivation, sales and customer service training, stress, management, leadership and personal life attitude adjustments. Very funny, great stories, and excellent content. The most important thing about you is your attitude. Studies have shown that people with a positive attitude -- get sick less often, have better relationships, and are more successful in their
careers. Attitude is contagious, and helps to create an energized work environment. We would all like to have a positive attitude. Laugh and Learn!