Steve went on to surprise everyone, including himself, by excelling with honors at the university and post-graduate levels. Eventually, he even taught English at his old high school and was a counselor for students with behavioral problems, proving once and for all that guidance counselors are not fortune-tellers.
Steve would go on to stellar success as a national headline comedian and starred in his very own Showtime comedy special, earning him honors as a Showtime Comedy All-Star.
But the surprises didn’t stop there.
At the pinnacle his stand-up career, Steve walked away from comedy to pursue his true purpose and passion—to show people how to shift their focus and way of thinking, to discover more joy and enthusiasm, increased productivity and greater levels of success.
Steve offers more than the usual nuts and bolts on how to succeed. He stresses the importance of enjoying yourself during the process of achieving your goals, and building a solid foundation to stand on when all else fails, because he absolutely knows that no matter what circumstances we find ourselves in, attitude is everything.
When Steve Rizzo shares his blueprint for success with Fortune 500 companies and associations across the globe, he delivers a powerful message for living an extraordinary life, because he lives the Common Sense Success Strategies that have made him a member of prestigious Speakers Hall of Fame—an honor bestowed on fewer than 250 speakers worldwide since 1977.
Steve is the author of the bestselling books Conversations With Bob, Motivate THIS! and Get Your SHIFT Together. He is a regular contributor for Success magazine and often called upon as the go-to guy on the topic of personal and professional development for many network, cable and radio media outlets.
Rizzo’s Leadership Secrets
True leaders inspire, motivate and lead the charge to success boldly, regardless of their circumstances. In this lively, engaging program, Steve shares inspiring stories of extraordinary people and the intangible secrets that define them as true leaders. This program is based on Steve’s exclusive interviews with C-level executives, industry leaders and everyday achievers. Laugh along with Steve while you learn how to lead so others will follow you anywhere.In Rizzo’s Leadership Secrets, you will learn the secrets of…
• Extraordinary leaders that inspire, intrigue and exhilarate
• How to start each day with an unstoppable attitude to succeed
• Winning ways of thinking that change obstacles into opportunities
• Seeing the brighter alternative to a potentially negative situation
• What true leaders know that 99% of ordinary people don’t
Motivate This! For Sales & Service
The biggest challenge people in sales face today is staying optimistic and motivated to be at their best for more than just a few days. Studies have shown that our brain has a negative bias. We tend to fixate on what isn’t working in life rather than focusing on the positive factors. Motivate THIS! is a guide to shifting your sales team’s thought process so they are programmed for success – regardless of their circumstances. It provides them with a foundation to stand on when the nuts and bolts fail and the ratio of “Nos” outweighs the “Yeses.”
Steve’s Common Sense Success Strategies will enable your sales team to transform their perspective so they can view challenges and setbacks through a more positive lens.STEVE WILL SHOW YOUR GROUP HOW TO…
• SHIFT their way of thinking to get the results they want.
• Train themselves to feel good, be resilient and stay motivated throughout the day. Every day!
• Develop skills that will eliminate the Curse of Negative Self-Talk.
• Improve their focus and commitment to achieving their sales goals.
• Enjoy the journey toward their goals.
Drilling for Optimism! Tapping into Our Most Valuable Natural Resource
Even amid a worldwide pandemic, opportunities don’t disappear; they simply manifest in new and different ways. Optimism is the key to being able to recognize these opportunities when they arise. This program examines the real power of optimism as a currency that creates storm-weathering attitudes and allows the flexibility to identify alternate routes to success – even in this challenging climate.
Only the optimistic survive, and Steve delivers the Common Sense Success Strategies necessary for tapping into the positive reserves within each of us. Prepare to dig deep and learn why Steve is known affectionately as the “Attitude Adjuster.”Your Attendees will learn How to…
• SHIFT their focus and way of thinking to transform these challenging times into opportunities.
• Embrace Change while enjoying the process.
• Start each day with an unstoppable attitude to succeed regardless of their circumstances.
• Unleash the power of their “Humor Beings” throughout the day.
• Make a significant difference for your associates, customers and family.
Motivate This! How to Start Each Day with an Unstoppable Attitude to Succeed Regardless of Your Circumstances
The word THIS in the title refers to you. How motivated are you on any given day? One of the biggest challenges we face today both professionally and personally is staying motivated and enthusiastic for more than just a few days. This one-of-a-kind presentation introduces Common Sense Success Strategies that will take you to a better place in business and in life. We go through the course of our lives and allow circumstances, events, situations and people to suck the energy right out of us. With the right strategies, we can bounce back, take control and forge ahead. MOTIVATE THIS is filled with Steve Rizzo’s distinctive brand of humor, insightful stories and mind-altering strategies that will elevate your overall degree of motivation, regardless of your circumstances. It’s an indispensable tool for maximizing your success and happiness.You will learn…
• The key to starting your day with an unstoppable attitude
• The significance of the phrase “You Become What You Think About”
• The spark that ignites passion and enthusiasm
• The fuel that drives motivation
• The importance of developing a set of “feel good” habits
Don’t Just Accept Change, Embrace It!
Many people have a difficult time with it, but in its inevitable process are the seeds of great growth. You just have to stop resisting long enough to plant them. Steve will show your group how to embrace one of the biggest challenges in both the workplace and in our personal lives…CHANGE. Discover the essential steps to surmounting change and achieving the success that lies on the other side.In Don’t Just Accept Change, Embrace It!, you will learn the secrets of…
• Being optimistic and eliminating negative self-talk
• Enjoying yourself during the process of change
• Overcoming the stress and fear associated with change
• Using your “Humor Being” as a strategy to grow with change
• Shifting your attitude to get the results you want
Take This Job & Love It!
After being told by a guidance counselor that he didn’t have the intelligence to make it through college and then being saddled with the dubious high school honor of “Least Likely to Succeed,” Steve Rizzo didn’t give himself much of a chance to emerge as anything special, much less an honors college graduate, a teacher, a counselor for students with behavioral problems, a national headline comedian, an author and a Hall of Fame Speaker.
Steve teaches educators how to acquire the attitude they need to achieve their goals in and out of the classroom— while actually enjoying the process! “Enjoyment is the spark that ignites passion and enthusiasm,” Steve says. “Teaching without passion and enthusiasm is merely going through the motions. Passion and enthusiasm give you the strength to go the extra mile that could make a difference in a young person’s life.”
Let Steve show your group how to perform and deliver far beyond their expectations, individually and as a team.YOUR GROUP WILL LEARN HOW TO…
• Start each day with an unstoppable attitude to succeed.
• Have fun and enjoy the process.
• Create new ways of thinking that will turn obstacles into opportunities.
• Shift their focus to see a brighter alternative to a negative situation.
Why Not Enjoy the Process?
We spend most of our waking hours at our place of employment and much of our leisure time thinking about it. We can let the stress, fast pace and challenges control our emotions, or we can lighten up, have fun and enjoy the process. It’s always a matter of choice!
Steve Rizzo will reveal how to manage the everyday pressures that can stifle productivity and creativity in the workplace.IN THIS PROGRAM, STEVE WILL SHOW YOUR GROUP HOW TO…
• Enjoy the Process regardless of their circumstances
• Find the Laughter in between and during the tough times
• See the Brighter Alternative to a potentially negative situation
• SHIFT their way of thinking to eliminate stress
• This program can be customized according to your group’s theme and needs.