Scott co-founded Alkami Technology (ALKT), the developer of a second-generation online banking platform with innovative features non-existent in current systems. The company went public in 2021 at a $3 billion valuation and is today headquartered in Dallas with over 350 employees.
Scott is recognized globally for his unique ability to accurately predict future digital trends and explain the logic behind why these will alter the current status quo of the economy and society. While business application of his insights is extremely valuable to leaders and companies, he is also motivated help improve the impact post Covid environments are having on people and their daily lives. Technology has been increasingly driving change and stress and recent events are amplifying this problem. He has a unique perspective on how to manage the personal toll technology is causing people, teams and organizations.
Even as a young child, Scott was destined to see the world through a Humalogy® lens. His father was a programmer for Boeing and his mother was a counselor who mixed many philosophies into her practice of helping people in life. To this day, he is a hybrid of a technologist and humanist who strives to find a hopeful future in blending the two.
Scott has the ability to entertain, inspire, and enlighten audiences, while helping them gain new perspectives about how technology is impacting us. Scott never does a canned presentation with the exact content across events. He sets himself apart from other speakers by architecting his content with the latest examples, current events and trends relevant for the keynote he is delivering. He is equally adept at giving large stage keynotes, speaking to small boards of directors, facilitating half and full day workshops, and doing break-out sessions. As an added bonus of his presentations, attendees come away learning how to be a better facilitator, speaker or presenter by seeing Scott use different applications and technologies to engage audiences either in a virtual, hybrid or in person setting. The best measure of his ability to inspire and inform audiences is the high percentage of speaking clients who bring him back for follow up work with their audiences.
He produces a podcast titled “The Digital Optimist” in which he delivers ideas about the transformation of humanity through the impact of technology with a positive and hopeful lens.
- Trends, Technology, And Taking the Lead
Technology isn't simply a tool. In the right hands, Technology can almost be magical in its ability to give us new capabilities. As a leader, it is critical that you understand how technology can be fully leveraged in order to drive top-line revenues, or lower bottom-line costs. Scott will discuss practical technology tools and concepts that can be used as soon as you get back to the office.
With Scott’s fast-paced and entertaining style, he will create context for many of the words and concepts that you have heard about but couldn’t quite apply. Many people talk about the Digital Transformation and few people really can describe what it is and how it is changing the world, and the economy. It is important for people in the technology industry to have the 30,000 ft view of the transformation so they can make solid design decisions, and even career choices. Also, so you are moving through digital transformation – are you moving fast enough?
Scott Klososky speaks all over the world on how the impact the Digital Transformation is having on the human race, as well as how organizations go to market. His presentation will focus on subjects such as how technology is integrating into humanity, machine intelligence, cybersecurity, and the critical need to be able to look over the horizon accurately.
• Does your organization not have a digital transformation strategy? If not, where do you start and how do you get it accomplished?
• How to tell if you are moving fast enough through digital transformation?
• What’s going on with technology in your industry?
• What do leaders need to know about leveraging technology?
• What do leaders need to do competitively to win with technology in the next 3-5 years?
- The Technology Integration Of Humanity
A recent study shows the average age a child first sees porn is eight years old. Pause for a beat and consider the impact of that statement and know that there are many more startling facts that surround the way technology is integrating into every aspect of our personal and professional lives.
Among the millions of utopian joys gained from the internet we also find ourselves enduring much that is dystopian. The concepts discussed in Scott’s most recent book, Did God Create the Internet?
The Impact of Technology on Humanity, are the backbone of this thought-leading keynote. One of the most speculated questions people (especially parents) have about technology is how it will impact us as a species over time.
Will all these new digital tools be good or bad for us as a species? What is technology doing to us today? Are we going to be happier? Work longer and harder, or less? Will we have less privacy? Will younger generations lose capabilities that older generations had, or will our young people be much more powerful than their predecessors?
Scott weaves together technology and philosophy into a thought-provoking talk that is sure to be mind expanding. There is a lot of flexibility to deliver content that is futuristic or relevant today. The tone can be conversational and filled with stories, or a serious call to action to make better decisions about boundaries with digital tools. (Despite the title of Scott’s book, this talk is not religious in nature.)
Learning Objectives Audience:
• What happening to society as machines take over jobs that humans used to do?
• Consider the impacts technology is having on our physical and psychological well-being
• Develop insight into coming trends, such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, and the singularity, which will disrupt every characteristic of what it means to be human
• Analyze why all visions of the future are dystopian; why don’t we see a utopian future?
• Learn how the HUMALOGY® balance can act as a guide to integrate technology in ways that are healthy for humanity
• Ensure the digital transformation will be positive for everyone
- Thriving in the Digital Transformation: Leading Through Disruption
In today’s business environment, all leaders in every organization is currently facing the monumental task of maturing their tools, processes, and people in a world dominated by technology. And now, the speed at which this is happening is very important also. In a thought-provoking and inspiring presentation, Scott walks you through the digital transformation and its formidable impact on your industry. Scott considers technologies that are currently impacting your industry, including the Internet of Things, automation, wearable devices, cashless society, hyper-personalization, cybersecurity, and much more. He peppers this talk with real world examples of organizations that have navigated the digital transformation successfully and those who have not.
Also, he will discuss how fast all of this is happening. Can you move faster than your competition? How do we measure that? He also uses interesting and humorous anecdotes from his work as a CEO, technologist, and consultant to provide illustrations of the step’s leaders must take to pilot their organizations through a world that is evolving at unprecedented speeds.
• What is the influence innovative technologies are having on your industry?
• At what speed is your organization executing digital transformation? How can I measure that against the competition?
• Understand how technology can be used to make your organization more efficient, effective, and capable of adapting to a rapidly changing marketplace
• Develop “high beam” thinking, looking out into the future to spot trends that will disrupt your industry
• Creating Rivers of Information® to help you grow your Technology IQ more quickly and effectively
• Form a “technology halo” so customers can recognize the ways you use technology to offer them convenience and ease
- Machine Intelligence: The Rise Of Machines
The rise of machines is both exciting and scary for some people. It shouldn’t be “scary” and the more you learn about the subject, the more exciting it is. Machine Intelligence is poised to dramatically reshape all organizations and industries. It will give organizations better insight into their constituent outreach and back office processes while allowing them to run smarter and leaner. Scott will cover the Machine Intelligence Ecosystem – Robotics, Smart Sensors, Cognitive Computing, AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning. We are in an era when technology is systematically integrating more and more into our lives. He will show how MI is changing your industry and things leaders need to know about it. Plus, does every leadership team within an organization need to build a Machine Intelligence strategy? Scott will give his insights on that and more in the fascinating topic.
Learning Objectives for the Audience:
• What is the influence Machine Intelligence is having on your industry?
• Discover how leading-edge technologies, such as implantable devices, autonomous robotics, the Internet of Things, and massive rivers of data, will come together to reshape our lives and industries
• Consider the positive and the negatives of the technology integration Reflect broadly on how to position your organization for the coming dynamic changes
• Does your organization need a Machine Intelligence strategy? If so, where do you start and how do you get it accomplished?
- Customer Experience: Selling In A Hyper-Personalized World
What if you knew exactly what each of your constituents (customers, members, patients, vendors, employees etc) REALLY wanted? Would that help you develop customer loyalty? If you could anticipate what each person wanted from you before they told you, how would knowing that change your approach?
Through use of big data and digital connections, you can individualize relationships with any client or prospect you value. A hot topic in marketing today is “hyper-personalization.”
This is the process of gathering a deep level of information on your constituents and then using that information to create loyal and valued relationships. This goes way beyond installing a CRM system! Scott has been on the vanguard of digital marketing techniques since digital marketing was born.
In this session, he combines his custom knowledge of your industry and digital marketing savvy to show attendees several new methods for driving business. This includes using the process of “mapping the customer journey” to detail every touchpoint in relationships and how either a human or technology connection can be used to create a fantastic experience.
As a special bonus, Scott can provide sample templates and tools that are used to complete these processes, so attendees can create a strategic plan for their organization.
• Build relationship journey maps inside your organization that detail every touch point of engagement
• Develop hyper-personalization within your own engagement efforts
• Create a robust digital revenue engine to tie your efforts together and work toward building a more effective customer journey
• Discover how to get your customers talking about their experience with you to their networks Find the correct HUMALOGY® balance throughout your entire customer experience strategy • Harness the enormous amount of data potentially available through customers’ mobile devices to serve them in unbelievable ways
• Discover how smart devices and the Internet of Things will produce a seismic shift in the way you serve customers Technology tips and tricks to drive revenue
- The Future Of Cybersecurity: Protecting Ourselves In An Increasingly ConnectedWorld
The field of cybersecurity will only grow in its impact on people, organizations and our world. What will the future bring? In this presentation, Scott looks forward to tackling some of the challenges we will soon face in cyberspace.
Will we continue to witness a rise of surveillance on each of us, constant threats of digital attacks from state-sponsored actors, people from across the globe with the ability to seize control of our vehicles, our wearable devices, and our smart homes, are you implementing Integrated Security?
These are some of the important topics that will be addressed in this presentation. Scott is recognized for his unique future vision and his ability to extrapolate technology trends that will influence our world. In this program, he points this capability toward the world of cybersecurity to explain why it will become one of the most critical elements of our future.
• Analyze the ways new technologies will impact the field of cybersecurity
• What is Integrated security? Why is it important? What are the current attack vectors, who are the bad guys, and how do you do risk management?
• Evaluate how the Internet of Things remains an enormous threat to our infrastructure
• Identify the increasing danger from organized cybercrime
• Understand what each of our growing digital footprints will mean for our privacy Learn steps you can take to protect your devices, and yourself, in an increasingly connected world