Just a few of Mr. Conejo’s clients include Oakley, Victoria’s Secret, Louis Vuitton, the City of Visalia, Bumble Bee Tuna, Fender Guitar, and many more. Using his knowledge as a Six Sigma Black Belt, Carlos and his team of experts helped change a bottling line process for a popular cosmetic brand, in order to increase production to
95 million units per year, versus 50 million, while accruing savings of over $100 million per year.
The Lean Crystal Award, received in 2014, is presented annually by a consortium of five thousand companies in the State of California. Carlos resides in Thousand Oaks, California and when not serving up innovative solutions to his valued clients, he is an avid gardener and endurance cyclist, where he has participated both nationally and internationally, including the Gran Fondo in Costa Rica.
Originally from San Jose, Costa Rica, Carlos immigrated with his family to Southern California, where he attended Pepperdine University, in Malibu.
Secure Talent. Build Culture. Increase Performance.
The employee - employer relationship has changed. Learn how to Recruit, Retain, & Develop the best talent that is fully engaged to outperform your competition. People are key to Identify optimum processes & technology to build infrastructure that supports growth. Discover your competitive advantage.
Operational Performance is not for Wimps!
Corporate leaders learn how to create a dream team that delivers results to overcome complacency to engage in urgency. Create a roadmap for improving overall operational performance. Create a step-by-step compelling strategic plan for your future success. Effectively manage change and your teams commitment to the team and overall performance.
Crisis as a Catalyst Accelerate Organizational Change
Why are some able to shift gears during massive change yet others stumble? Learn practical ways to effectively shorten the transition time. Describe the Executive level practices that create positive and efficient change across the company. Take a journey of 10 Fortune 500 companies to understand what they do different to excel above all others. Discover 3 keys to accelerate change through your people.
Reimagine The Future of Manufacturing
Are you behind in adopting 4th Industrial Revolution Technologies? Reimagine & Transform operations for growth, close the gap & accelerate to deploy advanced manufacturing technology at scale! Data & Analytics are the key accelerant of digitization & transformation efforts. Learn what technologies the industry Leaders are implementing to drive financial & operational impacts at scale.
Diversity: Essential Connections
• Organizations that embrace Diversity as an initiative excel at rapidly changing their corporate leadership position, culture, organizational & product agility, and improve customer service & quality.
• Case studies/stories
• Leaders of units and executive leaders have different but equally important roles and practices to create an inclusive and accelerated diversity initiative that builds organizational capability.
• Fully-engaging your stakeholders/employees at all levels
• Getting beyond typical barriers
• Empowering Employees
• Creating Diversity as a “Way of Life” core business practice
• Partnership of learning and key practices
• Incremental Change Vs Fundamental Change
• Unit Level learning practices
• Management & Executive leadership and supportive roles: What will it take?
• Managing by Balanced Scorecard
• Planning & implementation
• After-Action Review – Compare to U.S. Army Assessment Initiative
• Are you leading learning & Continuous Growth in your organization?
• Conclusion: Building organizational capability
• Key unit practices – Why this makes sense in a global economy
We can help ideate, source and book speakers that aren't on our website, too. Leave an inquiry or call us at