With a pulse on the changing nature of work, Seth’s ideas have been featured in such publications as The Wall St. Journal, Forbes, and Entrepreneur and his diverse client portfolio ranges from Wall Street to Main Street. From IBM and Adidas to John Deere and the Farm Credit Council.
His research, case studies, and thought leadership focus on inspiring audiences while sharing actionable strategies to drive meaningful outcomes for individuals and their organizations. He also coaches highperforming leaders with practical, life-tested ideas, concepts, and frameworks to elevate their impact and create lasting legacies.
Over the past decade, Seth has shared his insights with thousands of business leaders around the globe for many of the world’s most recognizable brands including Mastercard, Johnson and Johnson, IBM, The Dallas Cowboys, AT&T, PepsiCo, GE Energy, E&Y, Caterpillar, and The Walt Disney Company, to name a few.
In addition to speaking, Seth is the founder and CEO of FutureSight Labs, an org design and transformation firm that supports many of the world’s most inspiring leaders by helping prepare themselves and their organizations for the future of work through research, training, advising, coaching, digital tools, and thought leadership.
- The Future of Work Today: Insights from the New World of Work
We are entering the greatest period of business transformation the world has ever known. The constant state of disruption we are experiencing mandates a bold new approach to leadership.
This program is designed to help leaders prepare to navigate a new business landscape where the pace of change is elevating and collaboration is the key ingredient to unleashing the innovation required to compete and win. Supported with cutting-edge research and category-leading case studies, Seth Mattison will prepare audience participants today for what is going to be required to compete and thrive tomorrow.
Attendees of The Future of Work Today will gain:
•Deep insights into what’s coming next in the new world of work for leaders at all levels
•Unique perspectives on the macro drivers of change and a deep understanding of how employees’ attitudes and behaviors are evolving
•A new framework to see beyond the fads and more clearly understand the trends certain to impact the business landscape over the coming decade
- Building Resilient Cultures / Building Cultures Rooted in Belonging
- The Emerging Future: Building Future-Ready Organizations and High-Performing Cultures to Compete and Win in The Decade Ahead
As we enter the second decade of the 21st century, leaders prepare to face an unrelenting and continuously shifting landscape of change and transformation. Of course, change has always been a reality for the modern-day leader but today it knows no boundaries, no borders, and no breaks. The impact of this can be felt as individuals fatigue under the weight of extreme ambiguity.
From unpredictable external forces of change and expanding customer expectations to an emerging list of new future-ready competencies and new ways of working, today’s leaders are seeking certainty about the future and the confidence to rise to the occasion and meet the moment with influence and impact.
Rooted in the research and bolstered by time advising high performers in the field, Seth Mattison will help prepare leadership teams to meet the decade ahead with confidence, clarity, and conviction.
Attendees will gain insight into:
• The formula for the activating the organizational operating system of the future
• The prime skill for navigating ambiguity and uncertainty
• The most critical leadership competencies of the decade ahead
• The new formula for high-performance teams
• The key to shaping the customer experience of the future
- The Human Connection: Harnessing the Power of Belonging to Activate High Performance and Organizational Resiliency
In a world of uncertainty, ambiguity, change, and transformation, leaders today face a stark reality to compete, grow, and scale the business. And while technology supports this evolution, people make it a reality. Specifically, individuals that feel a deep sense of connection and commitment to themselves, their work, and the eco-systems that support them.
What’s possible when environments are created where talent feels safe enough to be free and supported enough to truly belong? When these elements begin to align and experiences unfold, an expansive and abundant future takes shape.
Backed by a decade of research on high-performance cultures, the neuroscience of change, and real-world applications from category-leading brands navigating transformation, this program will unpack one of the most important talent trends of the next decade to help leaders motivate, inspire and drive synergy across teams and organizational structures.
• A holistic view of the impact belonging has on human performance
• Deep insights into the data behind the number one human value that drives behavior
• A new framework for architecting richer employee experiences
• Practical and actionable techniques to improve diversity and inclusion outcomes
- Leading High-Performance Remote Teams: Strategies for Succeeding with a Distributed Workforce
The world of work has forever been altered and the office as we once knew it is unlikely to return.
COVID-19 has served as catalyst for change and thrust upon organizations an accelerated cycle of disruption. A defining moment when everything about how we’ve historically collaborated and lead teams, organized and deployed resources, has been forced to be redesigned in an instant.
When teams are dispersed and isolated from each other, new systems, processes, skills and competencies will be required to effectively adapt and evolve to these new environments. A new normal is beginning to take shape and leaders must answer the call.
In this program, Seth Mattison will unpack the opportunities our new virtual environment presents along with research, case studies, and best practices for what leaders and managers can do today to effectively support and lead a high-performance remote workforce and mobile-first future.
Attendees will gain:
• Insight on the data of what drives real engagement with remote workers.
• Perspective on the challenges of remote work isolation.
• Strategies for helping people maintain productivity away from the office.
• Techniques for maintaining human connection digitally.
• Tips for developing resilient mindsets, routines, and rituals to support high performance.
The Future-Ready Seller: Elevating Influence and Impacting the Client Experience to Scale and Grow the Business
Seller sophistication today is accelerating at a rapid pace. No longer are strong interpersonal skills and quality relationships enough to meet quotas and grow the business. Today a new set of seller skills and competencies are required to pace with the changing needs and expectations of customers and clients as a power shift has occurred in the world of customers and clients. No longer do institutions and authority figures hold the keys. Today power, information, and influence are shared between customers and sales professionals creating new challenges and opportunities for entire industries. How will you respond to this dramatic evolution? In The Future-Ready Seller, Seth Mattison will dissect how world-class firms, leaders, and sales producers are meeting the elevated expectations of more sophisticated and demanding customers by demonstrating an entirely new set of relationship competencies and intelligence gathering skills required to compete and win business in this new complex and competitive environment.
• Deep insights into the data behind the evolution of client behavior.
• Unique perspectives on the shift in seller skills and competencies required to compete and win in today’s digital charged marketplace.
• A new framework for architecting and articulating high impact value propositions.
• Practical and actionable process disciplines to scale client experience.
- The Future-Ready Advisor: Elevating Influence and Impacting the Client Experience of the Future to Scale and Grow the Business
The financial services industry is rapidly changing. New digital technologies—social, mobile, analytics and cloud—are creating fundamental shifts in both client and advisor attitudes, behaviors, expectations, and relationships. And as younger investors mature, and wealth passes from one generation to the next, digitally empowered clients will seek out frictionless, financially relevant information and advice through multiple channels while simultaneously expecting meaningful human connection.
In The Future-Ready Advisor, Seth Mattison will dissect how world-class firms, leaders, and advisors are meeting the elevated expectations of more sophisticated and demanding clients by demonstrating an entirely new set of relationship competencies, intelligence gathering skills, and digital savviness required to compete, win, and grow the business in this new complex and competitive environment
• Deep insights into the data behind the evolution of client behavior and its impact on new asset growth
• Unique perspectives on the shift in advisor skills and competencies required to compete and win in today’s digital charged marketplace
• A new framework for architecting and articulating high impact value propositions
• Practical and actionable process disciplines to scale client experience
We can help ideate, source and book speakers that aren't on our website, too. Leave an inquiry or call us at