• In 2017, Jenn was selected to be on the Global Happiness Council of Work and Wellbeing with the charter to scale the impact she’s made in even more sustainable ways.
• You can find Jenn speaking at events around the globe, working with organizations to create more change in the world, or starting spontaneous dance parties with her friends and family.
In 2010, Jenn Lim led the launch of Delivering Happiness [the book] which has sold almost one million copies worldwide and hit #1 on bestsellers lists like the New York Times, USA Today, and the Wall Street Journal.
After the book’s launch, organizations around the world wanted to learn how to bring profits, passion, and purpose to their company cultures but didn’t know how to start. So Delivering Happiness [the coach|sultancy] was created! Since then, Jenn has shared her expertise as a thought leader in culture change using principles from the science of happiness, along with her 15+ years of culture experience from Zappos and DH to create profitable, sustainable cultures in organizations around the world.
Audiences will walk away from Jenn Lim’s presentations motivated to create an organization where happier employees = happier customers = a more profitable business [plus more meaningful lives]. Her message is relevant to your audience regardless of where they are on their culture journey or the number of employees within their organization. She has real-world examples embedded within her keynotes and presents it in an interactive, engaging, and fun way for all audiences. Your goals are most important, and each presentation can be tailored with a message that meets your specific needs or audience.
- Customized Keynote by Jenn
(all keynotes can be tailored for the audience)
Experience the story of Delivering Happiness painted with colorful life lessons from your speaker. Your Speaker will share the philosophy that Tony Hsieh applied to build Zappos into a $1Billion a year example of culture as a brand. They’ll weave in the science of happiness to understand how happiness as a business model works, zooming in on the personal element to empower every individual to choose happiness. Your speaker will share the simple model that can be applied to YOUR organization to create change right away, illustrating key themes with inspiring examples and takeaways at every turn. Leave understanding how prioritizing happiness at work and in life can change the world more than we ever thought possible, one person and one company at a time. And how it is all in our control.
· How happiness as a business model = profits, passion and purpose
· Why happiness leads to success on the personal (ME) and organizational (WE) level
· Why sustainable happiness and culture change must start with ME, the individual
· The OTHER ROI, Ripples of Impact: from the personal level of ME to WE to COMMUNITY
· How to build a grassroots movement of happiness with your family/teams
· Culture is Everyone’s Business – the significance of co-ownership and how it drives success
· How key frameworks from the science of happiness can build personal & organizational happiness
· How the Happiness Frameworks of Connectedness, Progress, Control, Values and Purpose can be linked to metrics, and why this is important in building a culture movement
· The role of higher purpose in our personal lives and how to live our purpose through our work
· Higher Purpose as a north star in decision-making and strategy for business growth
· PECs – the secret that drives Zappos WOW service and exceptional repeat business
· Stories and examples of cultures coming back from the brink, and scaling to new heights
· An inspiring call to action to choose happiness, today!
- WOW Customer Service
Reach your ideal culture by embedding WOW customer service into your company culture. Use DH and Zappos-inspired tools and techniques to develop your own unique, WOW culture that will ultimately create WOW customer service.
- Starting, Scaling, and Sustaining Culture
Key learnings and insights from working with over 250 companies in various stages of culture evolution, all towards creating a distinct culture of values that can be scaled and sustained for long-term growth.
- Culture as a Competitive Advantage
Over a decade of research shows that a culture of happiness is becoming one of the biggest competitive advantages in today’s economy. Happy employees who work with passion and purpose perform at consistently high levels, multiplying their effectiveness and raising business outcomes.
- Delivering Happiness
Jenn Limm's keynote will allow you to experience the story of CEO Tony Hsieh, Zappos.com and Delivering Happiness. Jenn will speak to how Zappos became a thriving example of ‘happiness as a business model’ works, and how the model can be applied to YOUR environment. You will enjoy personal life lessons and discoveries of Jenn’s journeys with Delivering Happiness and Zappos.
- Happiness as a Business Model
Making dollars and sense of why an investment in happiness will increase your productivity, profitability and sustainability as a company.