At 6’8”, Dan is a giant in sales and leadership. For 20 years, he has been helping leaders and sales people improve their mindsets and increase their productivity and performance.
After winning two successive National Championships as a college basketball player, Dan became fascinated by what separates the champions from average performers. He began his professional career as a field sales rep for Tony Robbins and quickly became the #1 performer. Dan helped to change the sales paradigm within the Robbins organization, and was elevated to sales leader – where he led two national sales teams, on opposite sides of the country, to produce record sales numbers for the business.
Upon the release of Dan’s first book, The 10 Minute Coach, he became the first personal development personality to have a contract on the Home Shopping Network (HSN) – where he assisted countless people with his The 10 Minute Coach CD series. Dan’s most recent book Is Your Child Wired for Success was an Amazon bestseller.
Dan is also an adjunct professor at Fort Hays State University School of Business and Entrepreneurship.
Hailed as an expert in human behavior, Dan speaks to audiences of all sizes and teaches the necessary tools for improving mindset and elevating performance.
- Now is Your Time to Fly - Remove What's Holding Back Your Success
When you’re looking for an inspiring keynote for your entire team… you know the talk where you evaluate your results, learn tools to make changes and leave inspired with a game plan? This is the talk.
Dan shares his journey to lead Tony Robbins organization to record numbers then fighting for his life through two-years of chemo while he kept is business thriving.
A powerful perspective along with action steps for immediate results in business and in life.
The Power of Perspective
The Power of your Mindset
How to Create the Future rather than living in the past
Action Steps for Success
Interactive, Engaging and Life-Changing!
“People ask me how I stayed so positive. Honestly, what’s the alternative?”
- Rise Up, Fight Back & Win - Creating Extraordinary Results During Challenging Times
It’s easy to walk tall and create results when things are going well. What happens when things aren’t going so well… personally or professionally? With over 18 years working with top performers, Dan shares proven strategies to create results during challenging times and turn around stagnant results into positive momentum and excitement.
Psychology of a Top Performer–Managing Your Mindset
•Developing References for Success
• You are in Control of Your ACTIONS
• How to Implement the ONE Strategy to Build Momentum Now.
How to Separate Yourself From the Competition
• Your Attitude = Your Brand
• How to Maintain a Winning Attitude
• Shape Value Proposition and Gain Market Share
• How Most People Set Themselves Up to Lose
• How to Set Yourself Up to Win
• The Psychology of Creating Success Habits
- Maximizing Your Team's Opportunities - Influential Leadership
In today’s fragile business climate and politically charged environment, it takes specific skills to maximize the results of your team.
• How to Get the Most from Each Team Member
• Recognizing Motivating and De-motivating Tendencies.
• How to Uncover Values to Inspire Productivity
• The Psychology and Beliefs of an Effective Leader
• How to implement a small change that will make a big difference
• How to Help Someone Through Tough Times
• How to Get your Team Member out of the Emotion and into Action
• Two Specific Coaching Tools to Advance Through Adversity
- Sales Repair? - Let's Look Under the Hood
On occasion, sales professionals get “stuck” or they find themselves in a slump. Dan will take your team “Under the Hood” to uncover “sales stops” in their psychology. Interactive keynote with action steps for success. Give your team a bump of energy along with a game plan for success
Mindset and Beliefs
The mindset of a sales professional drives activities… some would say their individual beliefs drive activities, yet without the proper mindset, all the X’s and O’s are irrelevant.
Building Your Brand and Relationships
Learn HOW to build a brand that speaks for you before you enter the room and how your brand will build profitable business relationships
We all know most people don’t like to prospect. What if I can show your team a method to increase their prospecting. If each team member improved their prospecting by as little as 10%, collectively your revenue will explode.
- How to Stay On Top - Maintaining Excellence Over Time
Your team had an incredible year or an incredible launch, yet you want them to keep the fire and maintain excellence. It’s human nature to take your foot off the gas after an incredible performance, yet how do the top performers do it? It’s All MINDSET followed by STRATEGY
Psychology of Maintaining Excellence
• The Psychology to Maintain Excellence
• Why Some People Fall
• Developing a Durable Mindset
Dan will share specific tools to assist your team Change Expectations to Drive Sales, How to Get Out of a Slump and How to Implement NEW empowering habits to Stay On Top. In addition, Dan will share how he stayed on top at the Tony Robbins organization.
• You Cannot Give What you Don’t Have
• How to maintain a positive attitude.
• Decommoditize Your Business with YOUR Brand
- Winning Through Adversity - They Told Me I was going to Die, So I Started to Live
An inspirational and moving keynote about Winning Through Adversity… Dan’s personal journey through two-years of chemo, fighting a deadly disease, while building his business and being a supportive husband and a father.
WTH? Sometimes events happen and it sets us back, takes the wind out of our sails, and we can do nothing but put your hands up and say… What the heck?
When I was hit with the possibility that my life would come to an end, you and go one of two ways. I took responsibility in my life and took the positive route.
I’ll share how my life lessons apply to business, as I’ve applied multiple tools to my own daily game plan. Attendees will leave re-energized, inspired and with a feeling of gratefulness.