Ken is the author of the current best-selling book The Age Curve: How To Profit from the Coming Demographic Storm. His first book, Common Census, the Counter-Intuitive Guide to Generational Marketing, was released in 2005. Ken’s 2011 book Decades of Differences: Making it Work is a comprehensive guide to coping with three generations in the workforce. Watch for Ken’s new book, Demography is Destiny: The Incredible Power of People, in 2016.
Let Ken Gronbach bring you into his world of counting people. Explore the common-sense, but very counterintuitive and fascinating realm of demography. What nations are demographically doomed? How will the workforces change? What is the future of communications? How will our children’s children get their education? Will big data change marketing and branding forever? What is the fate of mass media? What countries and continents are demographically positioned to excel? Learn this and more from Ken Gronbach’s presentation.
- Why Manufacturing will Return to the United States
- The Demographic Solution to Management’s Perfect Storm
- The New Housing Market and How to Cash in
- Reaching the Generations-Why Internet Advertising Isn't Working
- The New Latino Market
- Boomers and Retirement Redefined
- The Myth of "the Graying of America"
- Marketing to the Baby Boomer, the New Demand
- Marketing to Generation Y, Forget What You Think You Know
- The Return of Small Business
- Charting the Course through Demographic Change