Nick knows his topics, as the CEO of LeaderLogic, LLC, Nick works with some of the largest brands in the world through his Consulting and Training company. As a Certified Management Consultant, he works shoulder to shoulder with boards of directors of multibillion companies to assist them in building future ready organizations. His best-selling books include, The Innovation Playbook, What Customers Crave, What Customers Hate, Heyday, The Innovation Mandate, Happy Work and his best-selling book, The Healthcare Mandate. Nick is also the producer and host of the award-winning documentary film, The Healthcare Cure.
Nick is a multi-award-winning inventor of technologies, he has been awarded over 40 patents ranging from one of the world’s smallest medical implants, to state-of-the-art wearable technologies. Nick Webb has spoken to some of the biggest brands in the world and help them adapt to a meteoric rate of change in their industries.
Powerful and engaging, Nick always ends his speeches with an actionable plan to stay on top of the wave of future changes.
- Global Healthcare Topics:
•Fixing Healthcare. Powerful keynote presentation based on Nick’s upcoming documentary “Fixing Healthcare” wherein he provides a clear path forward for the sustainable future of healthcare.
•The Healthcare Mandate. Based on Nick’s upcoming McGraw-Hill book, “The Healthcare Mandate” and three years of research on what organizations within healthcare will need to do to maintain relevancy in a time of massive disruption.
•The future of healthcare technology. As a chief innovation officer and an award-winning inventor, Nick lays out the enabling technologies that will represent the future of healthcare. Based on his upcoming book, “The Healthcare Mandate”, (McGraw-Hill) available in bookstores worldwide this September.
•Patient consumerism. Powerful talk on how healthcare organizations must go beyond Patient Experience Design to develop exceptional consumer experiences that drive relevancy and growth. Based on the research of his number one best-selling book, “What Customers Crave”.
- Innovation and the Modern Economy Topics:
•The new economy. In this powerful keynote presentation, Nick lays out a practical roadmap for organizations to reinvent themselves in the ever-changing economy. This includes a practical and real-world approach that is truly actionable.
•The Innovation Mandate. Based on his number one best-selling book, “The Innovation Mandate,” Nick lays out the secrets to driving an innovative organization that results in happy customers, employees, and scalable growth.
•The future of technology innovation. As a chief innovation officer and an award-winning inventor, Nick lays out the enabling technologies that will represent the future of organizational growth. He provides stunning case examples of the impact of the three big shifts in the future of enterprise and technology.
•Reinventing the customer experience. Powerful talk on organizations’ growth and customer experience innovation (CXI) that outlines how customer experience is the front line of enterprise growth and how to win at it. Based on the research of his number one best-selling book, “What Customers Crave”.
- Healthcare: The Disruptive Future of Healthcare
Your audience is demanding speakers with the real-world pedigree of having been there. Nicholas Webb is an award-winning medical inventor with over 45 in US patents to his name. Nick’s innovations include one of the world’s smallest medical implants and one of the first wearable technologies. As the CEO of Lassen Scientific, Inc. he draws from his expertise both as an inventor and as an innovation strategist that provides consulting services to some of the top healthcare brands in the world. His massive body of research combined with his inspirational stories of how the best organizations across the healthcare market are winning with a wide range of powerful new best practices. His customized talks target the needs, problems and opportunities that are specific to your organization and industry. Takeaways include:
•Why the Healthcare Market will enjoy Extreme Economic Prosperity throughout the Three Dimensions of the Actionable Future
•Everyone in your organization is an Innovator
•The impact of Mobile Devices on Patient Engagement and Transactions
•The Explosion of new Disruptive Innovations, and why healthcare organizations need to become disruptive innovators
•How to drive a 30% increase in patient growth through a formal Patient Experience (PX) Strategy
•The massive Impact of New Economic Models
•How Connected Technologies on delivering Patient Value
•How to become a “Future Ready Organization”
•Why the healthcare market will enjoy Extreme Economic Prosperity throughout the Three Dimensions of the Actionable Future
- Leadership: The Leadership Mandate in a Time of Disruptive Innovation
We are living in a time of massive workforce disruption. It is said that the new pending epidemic is that of the “Great Talent Drought.” Our workforce is seeking a friction free, relevant, respectful, and collaborative career experience. Most importantly, today’s stakeholders want to be involved in a Mission that Matters, that is an intercultural part of their own personal evolution, in a way that conspicuously serves others. Correspondingly, the best leaders in the world have become innovation superstars, that collaborate with their teams in a way that co-creates enterprise and customer value. In this powerful presentation, your audience will receive actionable insights that they can apply immediately to their leadership roles. In this powerful presentation, world-renowned enterprise thought leader Nick Webb, will WOW your audience. Your audience will love this presentation and will leave with actionable takeaways!
• Why the best leaders in the world, have become Disruptive Innovators
• How Disruptive Leaders are attracting and retaining the best talent in the world
• Why you need to make “Happiness a Strategic Priority”
• The Three BIG Future Shifts and what to do about them
• How to avoid becoming an outdated and irrelevant leader
• The new “Triangular Model” of leadership success
- Happiness and Happy Cultures
What does Happiness have to do with Innovation? Turns out everything! In Nick’s just-released book Heyday - how to make every day the best day of your life, he discovered that the best organizations in the world have a culture of Happiness. Nick doesn’t speak on Happiness as a theorist, rather he speaks from the perspective of an Organizational Happiness Researcher and Advisor to help some of the top brands in the world. His talks show his audience how to deliver the highest degree of market value, and growth by implementing “Happiness as a Strategy.”
In Nick’s recent two best-selling books, "The Innovation Mandate" and "The Healthcare Mandate" he discovered something interesting. He found that organizations that were delivering the best patient/customer experience were organizations that made happiness a priority. He also discovered the important linkage between happiness and stakeholder collaboration that drives enterprise innovation. With these discoveries in mind, Nick is excited about announcing his happiness keynote topic. Nick has also just completed a breakthrough book entitled, Heyday -"how to make every day the best day of your life".
• Happiness as a Strategy™ -- When it comes to happiness Nick is far more than one of the top speakers on the subject. As a certified management consultant, he works with some of the top brands in the world to help them make enterprise happiness a reality. In this powerful talk Nick provides a fresh perspective on how organizations can actually make happiness an integral part of their organizational strategy. The benefits that are accrued to an organization that makes happiness a priority is significant, and that’s why he delivers real-world practical insights to audiences that want to make happiness part of their organizational DNA.
• Building Great Teams -- There is much discussion about the importance of building high performing teams. The problem is, most organizations think only about how they are going to achieve a better return on their employees. Great organizations, know that in order to build a great team you need to begin with the principles of enterprise happiness. Performance comes from individual team members that believe in your mission, and are thriving by virtue of working with your organization. The simple truth is this, happiness is the fueling force of the best teams in the world.
• Happiness in the New Workforce -- The new workforce sees their job and career as a consumer product. They want the experience to be friction free, fair, valuable and part of their own personal evolutionary journey. The old-fashioned authoritarian approach towards managing a team is gone, and it’s gone for good. The new workforce also has options in a time of “talent drought.” In fact, nearly 90% of all potential employees will check your reputation on how you treat employees on websites like Glassdoor. Organizations that have poor ratings will deflect talent away from their organization. This results in significant costs that include recruitment, attrition, and organizational efficiency and growth. This powerful talk Nick provides a plan of action on how to address the changing employee landscape.
• You… The Chief Happiness Officer -- The best leaders in the world are now serving two job functions which include Chief Happiness Officer. CEOs and other leaders are ultimately responsible for the scalable success of an enterprise, and today that includes happiness. When you think about it, virtually everything that we seek to achieve within our organization is driven by talented and motivated employees. Without happiness, we are unable to attract, inspire and keep the talent that we need to serve our organization’s mission. This powerful talk provides a playbook for CEOs, managers and leaders on how to serve their organization’s mission through the institutionalization of employee happiness.
- Future Trends and Innovation
Nick has been voted one of the top speakers in the world, and his topics around Future Trends and Innovation have been delivered to the best organizations in the world. As a successful inventor with over 40 US Patents, and as a Certified Management Consultant, Nick brings real world insights to his talks. He leaves his audience with actionable takeaways that they can apply immediately in their organization to drive Innovation and Sustainable Growth.
The marketplace is the subject of massive disruption. This disruption is mandating that organizations build Innovation as a Core Competency. All of Nick’s talks are customized to meet the needs of your audience.
We are living in a time of massive disruption, this disruption lives across three key areas that include, the impact of Consumerization, Enabling Technologies and New Economic/Value Models. Despite the rapid changes, many organizations are holding onto a “legacy mindset” with a death grip. In a time of change, the best organizations in the world are developing Innovation as a Core Competency. Innovation Guru Nick Webb will provide actionable insights on how to drive sustainable growth, and future readiness through the power of Innovation Leadership.
• The Innovation Mandate – How the best organizations are driving growth
• Innovation Leadership – Top leaders are building Innovation as a Core Competency
• The C-19 Economy – How the new economy is rewarding the most innovative organizations
• How to make innovation REAL – Go beyond the innovation “bumper sticker” and learn the real principles of enterprise innovation
- Customer Service
Studies have shown that while 80% of companies say they deliver “superior” customer service, only 8% of people think these same companies actually do deliver “superior” customer service.
Let’s face it, today most customer service programs are a disaster. Most organizations have been sold the promise that if they just use the right software, analytics tools, and processes they will be able to manage their customer relationships and deliver what the customer wants every time.
However, times have changed. The democratization of information through social and digital media has made it possible for hackers and disruptive innovators to identify new ways to engage customers and deliver not just exceptional experiences, but more importantly, relevant experiences. This is the key difference between those companies that are excelling and those that are dying.
• Learn how to blend the human experience in both digital and non-digital customer engagements.
• Business leaders are looking for a practical and most importantly sustainable program to deliver the best human experiences in their industry. Nicholas has the science.
• Executives know that customer experience is the new innovation medium of the future. Nicholas speaks to the processes to drive world-class customer centric innovations in your enterprise.
• Audiences are tired of fairy tales. Nicholas makes customer experience mastery actionable.
• Your audience wants actionable takeaways that they can apply in their business immediately, they also want a return on their time investment. Nicholas delivers!
- Healthcare Future Trends and Innovation
Nick is one of the Top Healthcare Speakers. He speaks on Emerging Technologies, AI, Healthcare Economics, Hospital and Clinic Trends, Healthcare Innovation, Patient Consumerism, and the Future of Healthcare. Nick has very fresh research in healthcare from his Number One Best-Selling Book, The Healthcare Mandate, and from his Award-winning Documentary Film The Healthcare Cure. Nick has served as a Chief Innovation Officer for the top medical schools and an Adjunct Professor. As a Consultant, he has worked with the top brands in healthcare. His perspective is one of a Practitioner, not Theorist.
• The Innovation Mandate – What every leader needs to know about the future of healthcare
• The Three Big Shifts – The impact of Consumerism, Technology and New Economic Models
• Healthcare Technology Trends – Emerging technologies, what you need to know
• Patients as Consumers - Going beyond Patient Experience Design to drive growth and patient satisfaction