As a public intellectual, Dr. Watkins has changed the definition of what it means to be a scholar in America by leveraging cutting-edge technology and his vast network of scholars, celebrities, and activists to share empowering, thought-provoking messages to the masses. Dr. Watkins has made thousands of appearances in national media, including CNN, ABC, MSNBC, and many others. He is also the founder of the Your Black World Coalition and the co-founder of Watkins Media Group — both organizations collectively reach more than 6 million readers per month.
- Time is Money, Literally: Managing Your Time Like Your Wallet Depends On It
- Building the Dream of Inclusion: Five Things Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Would Want Every American to Know
- What Black America Must Do Now
- Liquid Money: Spending Habits that Cause Cash to Seep Through Your Fingers Like Water
- From Parole Board to School Board: Reshaping Education for Urban Youth
- Trayvon Martin & Jordan Davis: Young, Black & Misunderstood