Craig’s work has been featured on the Oprah Winfrey Show, 60 Minutes and the BBC. Craig is the youngest ever graduate from the Kellogg-Schulich Executive MBA program. He has also received 15 honorary doctorates and degrees for his work in the fields of education and human rights. Craig is a New York Times bestselling author, who has published 12 books, as well as a nationally syndicated columnist. Craig has received The Order of Canada, the Nelson Mandela Freedom Medal and the World Children’s Prize. He was recently voted by Canadians as one of Canada’s top most trusted influencers in a Readers Digest poll, and along with his brother Marc, he was named Canada’s Most Admired CEO in the public sector in 2015.
- ME to WE: Engaging the Next Generation of Change-makers
- The World Needs Your Kid: How to Raise Kids Who Care and Contribute
- The WEconomy: How Your Company Can Profit from Purpose
- ME to WE: How One Person Can Make a World of Difference
- An Unconventional Education: What I Learned about Leadership from Nelson Mandela, Oprah and my Grandma
In this engaging, interactive keynote, Craig delivers actionable leadership lessons as he weaves the tale of his journey from middle school kid to leader of a global enterprise—and the extraordinary leaders who have coached and mentored him along the way.