Aaron Ross is the best-selling author of Predictable Revenue: Turn Your Business into a Sales Machine With The $100 Million Best Practices of Salesforce.com. Called “The Sales Bible of the Silicon Valley,” the book has been #1 on amazon’s telemarketing list for over 2 years. His newest book, From Impossible To Inevitable: How Hyper-Growth Companies Create Predictable Revenue, details the hypergrowth playbook of companies like the record-breaking Zenefits (which skyrocketed from $1 million to $100 million in two years), Salesforce.com (the fastest growing multibillion-dollar software company), and EchoSign—aka Adobe Document Services—(which catapulted from $0 to $144 million in seven years). Whether you have a $1 billion or a $100,000 business, you can use the same insights as these notable companies to learn what it really takes to break your own revenue records.
Aaron founded Predictable Revenue, a consulting company that helps b2b companies triple sales growth & create self-managing sales teams. Aaron is also the founder of PebbleStorm, which is helping 100 million people “make money through enjoyment” by combining happiness and money. His clients include Oracle, Acquia, Digium, Crunched, SalesForce, Servosity, and Responsys.
Before Predictable Revenue & PebbleStorm, Aaron Ross was an EIR (Entrepreneur-in-Residence) at Alloy Ventures, a $1 billion venture capital firm. Prior to Alloy, at Salesforce.com, Aaron created a revolutionary Cold Calling 2.0 inside sales process and team that helped increase Salesforce.com’s revenues by $100 million. Aaron was also CEO of LeaseExchange, an online equipment leasing marketplace.
Aaron Ross graduated from Stanford University, and is an ex-Ironman triathlete and graduate of the Boulder Outdoor Survival School. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife and children.
- The Playbook to Re-Ignite Growth
Aaron Ross dives into the surprisingly few big levers that ignite – or stifle – growth. Based on lessons learned from some of the worlds fastest growing companies, including:
• The 5 Reasons Revenue Plateaus
• How Sagemount Triples Company Valuations In Three Years
• How Twilio Nailed A Billion Dollar Niche
• Uncommon Practices of Hypergrowth CMOs
- Building a $5M Business and Having 10 Kids.. At the Same Time
How do you be a better parent while making more money? In 8 years, Aaron Ross went from being alone and making less than $100k a year, to being a married dad of 10, and Co-CEO of a $5M growing business.
- Create Predictable, Scalable Sales Revenue
Aaron and his team are helping companies triple their new sales growth with a refreshing approach to outbound sales.
• 3 fatal sales mistakes sales leaders make
• How to build an outbound sales machine that can triple your pipeline
• Why salespeople shouldn’t prospect How to hire and grow the best kinds of salespeople
• What it takes to create sales growth that scales
• Attendees walk away with specific ideas & actions they can begin implementing the next day to begin increasing sales.
Before the Presentation:
We recommend attendees read Why Salespeople Shouldn’t Prospect
• The presentation can be a keynote, or tailored to fit agendas from 30min – 2 hours or longer, if it’s in a workshop format. The longer the time, the more work-shopping we can do, allowing attendees to walk away with custom ideas and pre-built plans.
- Tripling Your Sales
- Why Salespeople Shouldn’t Prospect