Featured in Wired, Mashable, TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, and Businessweek. Interviewed by NPR, the BBC, and Fox News. Purveyor of TED talks. Subject of TED talks. And now headlined by Showtime’s Dark Net.
Chris Dancy is touted as “the Most Connected Human on Earth,” and the world is watching those connections carefully. For 25 years, Dancy has served in leadership within the technology and healthcare industries, specializing in the intersection of the two. Chris entered the public dialog concerning digital health as the media started to focus on wearable technology. He earned his moniker by utilizing up to 700 sensors, devices, applications, and services to track, analyze, and optimize his life–from his calorie intake to his spiritual well-being. This quantification enables him to see the connections of otherwise invisible data, resulting in dramatic upgrades to his health, productivity, and quality of life.
A noted keynote speaker and executive workshop retreat facilitator, Dancy guides organizations and audiences on a journey–a disruptive, breathtaking journey–into the future of computing, when behavior becomes the ultimate interface.
- Inspired, Touched
GOAL: Stretch audiences understanding of how technology influences us and creates a healthier, happier life.
METHOD: Chris takes the audience on a ten-year journey from how he first figured out to “wire up” his life through his amazing physical transformation, mental evolution and a dramatic spiritual shift in how we connect with each other and ourselves.
- I Love You, Don't Block Me: Falling in Love and Staying in Love in the Age of the Application
- Designing for Wisdom: Contemplative Systems for Extraordinarily Busy Times
- Memory as a Service: Learning to Hack Time
- Quantifying Well-Being: Big Mother vs. Big Brother
- What Happens When the Internet Disappears: Creating Services After Apps and Interface Disappear
- Life After Privacy: Addicted to Convenience in a World Filled with Big Data and Little Wisdom