Dr. E has personally helped numerous high-profile individuals achieve success and is considered Shaquille O’Neal’s “Head Coach for Happiness”. Through her best-selling books, online interactive training, keynote speeches, and numerous other avenues, she shares her wisdom and experience helping others to achieve great results. Having worked with many Fortune 500 companies, including the likes of Coca-Cola, Deloitte, UBS and Westinghouse, Dr. E is considered one of America’s most-trusted celebrity psychologists. As a regular contributor to the TODAY show, Good Morning America, Dr. Oz, Forbes and The New York Times, Dr. E is passionate about helping people optimize their lives, through proven methods.
Dr. E lives in Chicago with her family and their dog, Bailey. She is the primary caregiver of her husband who has ALS.
- Creating a Culture that Embraces and Thrives from Inclusion
Inclusive companies are 120% more likely to hit financial goals. And 1.7x more innovative Diverse teams are 87% better at making decisions. Companies that have a highly inclusive culture have 2.3x more cash flow per employee. In addition to just being the right thing to do, the data is overwhelming for why inclusion is vital. The question arises, how can you create an environment that is truly inclusive? The answer is from the inside out. In order to create a culture that embraces inclusion, we need to start within the individual, specifically their mindset. Why? Because what goes on inside your mind impacts every interaction you have in the outside world. In this presentation, audience members will discover the three vital ingredients to create and sustain an inclusive culture. These are: get out of the psychological Red Zone, cultivate unconditional self-worth and addressing cognitive fabrications. Dr. E takes audiences through this training so that they leave with specific skills to change their mindset, resulting in a culture of true inclusion. Key take-aways:
•The pivotal mindset factor that determines inclusion that no one is talking about.
•Specific action steps to help transform your mindset, resulting in greater success for you and your organization.
•Three (3) vital ingredients needed to create an inclusive culture.
- Creating the New Normal
Optimizing your mindset is integral to developing resilience and insuring your success in the present and future.
Utilizing Dr. E’s patented True Success Formula, you will discover the three essential ingredients to creating the New Normal by developing resilience to take a step ahead now. In cultivating a positive mentality, creating meaning and integrating it into your life, and enriching relationships with others, you will be equipped with the internal and external resources to advance your leadership.
You probably already know that Dr. E offers solutions to individuals, teams and organizations to discover immediate, actionable skills to boost effectiveness at work and in personal lives. See for yourself by watching the video to get an overview of her effective strategy in Creating the New Normal.
• Name the three pillars of the True Success Formula to apply each in your life.
• Apply the actionable strategies that get you out of the “Red Zone” to feel and function better right now.
• Formulate personalized action steps to help you create your New Normal to advance in your personal and professional lives.
- Happiness at Work to Accelerate Results
Happiness is vital to the success of an organization.
Harvard research shows that happier employees experience a 31% increase in productivity, a 37% increase in sales and 15 less sick days/year. The beauty is that happiness is a skill that can be learned with this powerful training.
Through relatable stories, Dr. E teaches specific skills, based on her bestselling book, “A Happy You: Your Ultimate Prescription for Happiness.” In her entertaining keynote, you will discover how to boost happiness in the workplace to optimize employee engagement.
Learn about happiness at work from Shaquille O’Neals’, “Head Coach for happiness”, Dr. E!
• Modify the impact of an individual’s inner critic to the culture of the organization
• Recognize the powerful role of happiness in accelerating results and gaining an organizational competitive edge
• Identify the true obstacles to happiness at work (they are not what most think!) in order to maximize results
• Learn the process of creating an individualized action plan to cultivate personal happiness as well as the overall happiness of the organization
- Leadership from the Inside Out
Leaders improve when their mindset and actions are aligned.
Based on Dr. E’s patented Neuro-Regenerative TrainingTM (NRT), your audience will discover a unique formula to mastering mindset and corresponding actions so that they can become better leaders in their personal and professional lives. Because actions are determined by your thoughts, this presentation focuses on identifying and overcoming obstacles to strong leadership. When a leader rewires their brain, they boost leadership performance.
Dr. E provides practical tools to cultivate leadership from the inside out, even during stressful times.
• Discover self-awareness, including one’s inner critic, and the habits of effective leadership
• Model behavioral leadership that is authentic to one’s personality and benefits team communication and organizational growth
• Tools to create a customized leadership action plan to implement immediately (regardless of time constraints) to accelerate engagement
• Discover the application of Dr. E’s True Success™ Formula to lead with purpose while maximizing impact and positive results
- Cultivating the Winning Sales Mindset
An optimized sales mindset boosts revenue.
Discover how Dr. E’s patented Neuro-Regenerative Training™ (NRT) facilitates neuroplasticity so that you can rewire your brain. By applying cutting edge research, this keynote delivers an entertaining and prescriptive process to transform your mindset. Sales associates will leave with a three-step action plan to eliminate obstacles, increase productivity and amplify engagement.
Learn about the winning sales mindset from NBA great Shaquille O’Neal’s “Head Coach for happiness”, Dr. E!
• Model winning strategies to harness a culture of decisive action and powerful results
• Learn how to assess unidentified obstacles, including inner critic, in order to mitigate revenue-generating pitfalls
• Apply foundational steps of Dr. E’s proven patented Neuro-Regenerative Training™ (NRT) to increase productivity
• Develop and activate Dr. E’s three step action plan to optimize a winning sales mindset for better results