Early on in my career, when my company was in the aftermath of a $5B acquisition, I almost quit. Fueled by frustration and stress, I found myself on the precipice of walking out of the office and never coming back. Had I done so, I would have become another statistic. Yet another Africa-American female depart-ed from a STEM-driven industry. Top talent voluntarily resigning during a time of significant organization-al shift. Another change victim.
But I didn’t.
Instead, I woke up one day and decided to view those feelings as a signal that I was sitting in a moment of opportunity. An opportunity to transform that chemistry, that feeling into something better. To choose every day to do something, say something, behave in some way that would move the needle of my work experience towards a better feeling. I didn’t know it at the time, but I was cultivating a teachable strategy to inspire anyone to become enthusiastic about change, to find their unique power of resilience during turbulent times.
Today, I help organizations disrupt ‘change as usual’. Through a practical and repeatable framework, I show them how they can transform their culture from surviving change to growing through change.
- Explore the Underbelly of Exceptional Leadership Through Change
This keynote distills down 15 years of Cassandra’s Corporate M&A experience into the critical skills that will empower leaders to create and sustain growth through change.
This program is perfect for:
• Executives and leaders responsible for inspiring and empowering their teams and organizations through change.
• Change management professionals responsible for leading change effectively and successfully throughout their respective organizations.
• Human Resources and organizational leaders responsible for building workforce resilience, productivity, and engagement through change.
The audience will leave with:
• A new perspective on the soft skills required to effectively lead through change.
• A practical framework to quantify your strengths and areas of growth when addressing, working and leading through change.
• An instantly-applicable action plan that empowers them to improve critical leadership behaviors to effectively lead change movements.
- Master the Chemistry of Change
The Change Enthusiasm® strategy presented in this keynote empowers the audience to self-assess their change emotions and redirect anxiety and fears into moments of opportunity.
This program is perfect for leaders and teams:
• Embarking upon or going through significant change or disruption such as merger, acquisition, or restructure.
• Constantly challenged and stressed by having to grow the business with less time, fewer resources.
• Dealing with the complexity and frustrations of changing the way they work through digital transformation, new software integration, and/or new business practices.
The audience will leave with:
• An inspired perspective that managing and championing significant shift is entirely possible and even enjoyable.
• Steps to cultivate a growth mindset to thrive in the face of stressful and frustrating change.
• The education, energy, and motivation to take the first step to be becoming a Change Enthusiast.