• In 2021, The Amber Ruffin Show was nominated for the Emmy for Outstanding Writing For A Variety Series.
• She has been a part of LNSM since its inception in 2014, and is the first African American woman ever to write for a network late-night talk show.
• Amber has also performed and written for such shows as Drunk History, Stevie TV, and Key And Peele.
• Her play, King Kong: A Musical Parody, won Best Overall Musical at the NY Fringe Festival in 2015.
• She has been a performer and writer for Second City Chicago Mainstage, Second City Denver, and Boom Chicago in Amsterdam, where she did two tours.
- A Conversation with Amber Ruffin