As the owner of Red Lantern, the most awarded Vietnamese restaurant in the world, Pauline won the Australian Telstra Business Award for Medium Business in 2012. However, that is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Pauline’s achievements; her memoir, Secrets of the Red Lantern, has been critically acclaimed around the world and appeared in numerous bestseller lists. She holds a BA in Communications from the University of Technology, Sydney, and in 2008 won Newcomer Writer of the Year at the Australian Book Industry Awards.
Red Lantern - Organic & Sustainable Vietnamese Cuisine: Given that Australia is the driest continent in the world (after Antarctica, where most humans can't live comfortably for long anyway), conserving our water supplies is crucial to our sustainable future. And that's why Red Lantern, the most awarded Vietnamese restaurant on the planet, has installed its own rain tanks, as well as a wok cooking system that works without a drop of water. The majority of produce comes from organic farms and used-up cooking oil heads to Cookers, where it's turned into bio fuel. Red Lantern head chef Mark Jensen is so passionate about sustainability, he's written a book about it.
Pauline is an original ‘Rare Bird’ – one of Australia’s top 50 influential female entrepreneurs – and is included in Blackwell and Hobday’s global recognition of 200 Women Who Will Change the Way You See the World.
Pauline has achieved outstanding success as an entrepreneur, author, businesswoman and acclaimed speaker with the unique ability to connect with her audience in a profound way, empowering them to change their story for a better future.
She has a high-performing Western business background combined with an Eastern slant of spirituality - and her unique philosophy is taught with warmth and humor, telling her own story of what can be achieved through key alignment of thoughts and intentions.
Using a range of modern modalities, combined with her energetic gifts and Eastern mysticism, Pauline’s skill as a group facilitator and one on one mentor – both live and online – marks her as one of the country’s most sought after business and personal development coaches. The entrepreneur combines Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, modern day Shamanism, Meta Neuro Linguistic Programming, breath mastery, meditation and movement intelligence to hack her client’s biochemistry and promote healing in unprecedented ways.
The Four Pivotal Components of Evolving Leadership
A broad and dynamic keynote, in this powerful experience Pauline explains four of the most pivotal components in becoming a successful leader. This isn’t your regular business coaching speech - dive into deep, controversial and complex topics, distilled eloquently for execution today.
Pauline explains the importance of self-mastery, required before mastering anything else in life. Drawing on learnings from running the world’s most awarded Vietnamese restaurant, Red Lantern, she imparts why true leaders hold others accountable whilst being ‘compassionately assertive’. That those who want to be part of the new future of leaders must walk the walk, not just talk the talk.
From her experience coming to Australia as a refugee and eventually garnering accolades including being one of Australia’s Top 50 Influential Female Entrepreneurs, and worldwide recognition as one of 200 Women Who Will Change the Way You View the World, Pauline explains why the greatest leaders of our time lead with diversity and inclusion not as just social responsibilities, but as powerful weapons for business.
Find out why The Huffington Post described Pauline as “the most grounded spiritual entrepreneur on the planet”.
• Diversity and Inclusion – How embracing multiple perspectives leads to more powerfully effective problem-solving skills
• Vulnerable Leadership – How to lead with power and not force
• Self Mastery – How to manage your energy and your emotions to become the most calm ,and composed Leader
• Self Leadership - What do Leaders Do? They go first. How to scientifically increase your intuition and awareness to intelligently lead your team with competence, courage and charisma
- Navigating Through Change and Disruption - Calm Courage, Resonating Resilience, Tacit Grit
Recent times have shown on a global scale that there are no certainties in life and that disruption is unavoidable; yet Pauline’s message shines through the chaos. As she says, “Pain is inevitable, but suffering is the choice.” Pauline truly knows at a cellular level that courage is feeling the fear and doing it anyway. As a winner of the Telstra Australia Business Award for Medium Business and as an original Rare Bird (Australia’s Top 50 Influential Female Entrepreneurs), Pauline has a deep, vital understanding of what it takes to lead from the front. Speaking from direct experience, Pauline shares her invaluable skills of self-mastery, courage, resilience, and grit, and how these traits are the ultimate foundations to personal and professional success. Audiences learn:
· How to rid yourself of stress and fear to lead from a place of calm courage.
· How to be prepared to learn and prepared to act.
· Why you must shun the idea of competing with others, in order to rise to the top of your field.
· What it takes to be a leader of power and substance in times of change and disruption.
· How to create, and embody courage, resilience, and grit, at a personal and organizational level.
· Why joy, fulfilment, and inspiration is the key to a recipe of success for an organization and how to get more of it.
- Mastering Influence in Business and Life: The game of business mastery is the game of mastering influence
Named as one of ‘Australia’s Top 50 Influential Female Entrepreneurs’, and one of the hand-selected 200 Women Who Will Change the Way You See the World, Pauline understands how to use the Weapons of Influence in business and in life. Her day-to-day professional life was in orbit around her life principles, and not the other way around.
This self-actualization has carried her to prosperity while running the awarded restaurant Red Lantern, (the most awarded Vietnamese restaurant in the world) and authoring bestseller, Secrets of the Red Lantern, (Winner Debut Writer of the Year).
- The Way of the Spiritual Entrepreneur: The 7 secrets to becoming fearless, stress-free and unshakable in business and in life
This keynote is a no-bones, honest and forthright methodology of business, life and spiritual practice designed to disrupt standard ways of thinking, bringing the unconscious into the conscious and catapulting the audience into an optimistic mindset of abundance and possibility. Any person or organization who follows The Way of The Spiritual Entrepreneur is destined to have a competitive advantage in business and in life.
• How to master your emotions to stay cool under pressure.
• Finding inner peace amongst the chaos and confusion.
• Cultivating Self Mastery of Mindset, Heartset, Healthset and Soulset.
- The Red Lantern Story: From extreme adversity to success
Having escaped Vietnam on a boat and survived a Thai refugee camp, Pauline Nguyen has learned to reframe the events of her tumultuous childhood and often describes her upbringing as her ‘training’ to become a master of her thoughts, behaviors and emotions - learning to approach everything with an unshakable spirit to become the owner of the most awarded Vietnamese restaurant in the world, Red Lantern.
• To overcome adversity and transform an approach to success by re-engineering beliefs, questioning the status quo and hacking cultural norms.
• Apply the mindset of sustainability to all aspects of business to master customer service, employee retention, customer retention, supplier retention, and leadership.
• To Build a Business Brand as well as a Personal
We can help ideate, source and book speakers that aren't on our website, too. Leave an inquiry or call us at