•Diversity, Inclusion, Unconscious Bias and Corporate Culture Leader
•Gail's "So What" approach to combatting bias & focusing on what matters
Whether she’s advising executives on their broken hiring processes or setting job candidates straight about their blind spots, Gail doesn’t pull any punches. With over 20 years of industry experience with fortune 500 companies & start-ups and over 15,000 job placements, her insider perspective will shock and surprise you.
Gail’s companies include Consultnetworx, which trains companies on hiring best practices, diversity & inclusion, bias, corporate culture and recruitment strategies; and Careernetworx, which provides coaching solutions to candidates and entrepreneurs. Also, Gail has an online Udemy course on Unconscious Bias and a weekly podcast called A No BS Life.
Gail speaks globally at conventions, organizations, universities, associations and other venues. Gail’s first book, Networking Karma, won IndieReader’s Discover Award for best business book. In addition, she has won top diversity business award 5 years in a row, has won several entrepreneurship awards and has been in global publications such as Forbes, Fox, MSN, and Inc. Gail is an NYU graduate, with a BA in Sociology and Philosophy. Gail is a breast cancer and music industry survivor.
- Gail Golstoi-Miller Speaks on the Following Topics:
- Make your corporate culture “you” again
- Reawaken the leadership spirit in your business
- Energize empathy, motivation and networking karma
- Lead company to overcome unconscious bias
- Hire the best & diverse talent instead of the best looking
- Adapt an organization-wide “so what” mentality to focus on what matters
- Build communication to create high performing teams
- Increase company revenue with simple changes
- Empower leaders to hire fair, hire smart, hire right
- And any other human resource or professional career development topic you need her help with