Virgin Radio Dubai, HBO Asia, and CNBC, among others. She is one of the youngest
accredited certified speaking professionals in the world. With over 20 years of experience
around the globe as a communicator on-air, on stage, and one-on-one, connection has
always been her life’s work. Simone’s speeches have been described as oratory movies - both deeply inspirational and engaging. She gives audiences the emotional leverage to make change.
As a speaker, Simone inspires people to connect in a world thirsty for connection. She has spoken to audiences of thousands and for clients that include Facebook/Meta, Google, Lucasfilm, Adobe, UBS, Salesforce, SAP, TEDx, SXSW and The United Nations. Simone and her work have been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Elle, South China Morning Post, CNN, and many more.
Simone’s debut book on human connection, “Secret Pandemic: The Search for Connection in a Lonely World” is a Singaporean bestseller as well as an Amazon US Number 1 best-seller in the Social Science Reference category.
Simone is also a sought-after communications coach and has created her own membership community centered around public speaking. Courageous Speaking was launched in 2020 with the mission of empowering Asian women to speak up.
- The Power of Human Connection
• The 5 Pillars of connection that bring people together regardless of geography, culture or polarized views
• How to build rapport upon first meeting a stranger
• A strategic model to keep teams accountable for their connectedness
- The Future of Human Connection
• Why, as we enter the age of artificial intelligence, Human Connection skills are a workforce’s competitive edge
• In a Web 3.0 world how we connect will change
• Why quality connections are vital to our mental and physical well-being
• Techniques to optimize the health of your social connections going forward
- Connect Authentically Via Technology
• The science of Human Connection and why new need to connect
• How to powerfully connect without meeting face-to-face
• The top tech resources to help you engage
• The presentation skills needed to help you engage in a virtual environment
• Create the least distracting environment for your video calls
• Digital body language and facial expressions
• Video conference etiquette