With 12 years of keynoting, Seb continues to create huge impact from stage through the experiences he customizes, ultimately connecting and transforming his audiences in ways only he can.
Coining the phrase, The Passion Effect, Seb’s passion to see others achieve has seen him use his one-of-a-kind story and custom models to create a positive ripple for peak performance, wellbeing and thriving workplace culture.
Shocked by the death of a close friend in his mid-twenties, Sebastian experienced a moment in his life where he asked himself a simple question; ‘Am I happy?’. The answer was NO, and so, he created a list of 100things that he hoped would bring him closer to a sense of happiness, if not purpose, in life.
Dropping everything, Seb has been chasing down the goals on his list and teaching others how to do the same for over 15 years.
From Marrying a Stranger in Vegas (Goal #2) and Delivering a Baby (#23), to Living on a Deserted Island for 1 week (#63) and even helping a quadriplegic man complete a half marathon by pushing him (#26), Sebastian’s story has been turned into a best
selling book, his own reality show and a renowned keynote that has inspired millions of people around the world.
The impact of time and experience has helped shape Seb’s journey from the pursuit of fun and exciting life goals to the realization that these strategies transfer to the mechanics of organizational health. Complemented with his breakout sessions
and additional virtual programming, Seb ensures that his inspiration and motivation is supported with ongoing frameworks that allow long-term change in the audiences he is fortunate enough to meet.
Often noted as the highlight of any conference he presents at, Sebastian’s keynote is an experience that will make you audience laugh, think, cry and ultimately take action.
The Passion Effect: Unlocking Passion, Performance and Transformation
From disengaged and stagnant, to purpose-driven and fully-activated, optimize your audience with Sebastian’s flagship keynote. Layering his dynamic Passion Effect framework on top of his incredible personal story, this keynote will profoundly inspire your audience and create a ripple effect of change that will shift mindset, inspire action and transform the workplace.
● Why Wait? The power of perspective and reflection
● Leveraging passion as a driving force for personal & professional development
● Embracing change for growth and success
● Using fear as a fuel for progress
● Maximizing performance through values-based goal setting
● The science of goal-striving & pursuing passion
● Action Now: The secret to sparking action
● Accountability through group connection
Building an Unstoppable Mindset: Mental Health
What if we felt like anything was possible? A strong mindset cultivates growth, transformation & change in all aspects of our lives. Deep diving on the psychology of self-understanding, goal striving & community support, Seb breaks down the importance of integrating personal and professional goals as a way to build resilience, optimism and motivation in the workplace & home.Audience Takeaways:
● Self analysis as a gateway to self discovery
● Harnessing disruption & adversity as a fuel for growth
● Outgrowing your comfort zone
● Building resilience, optimism and wellness through autonomous goal setting
● The positive psychology of goal setting, goal striving and goal attainment
● Creating frameworks for long term success
● The 3 C’s: connection, conversation & community
Creating A Win-Win Workplace Culture
Nearly 9 out of 10 of employees admit they lack passion in the workplace, contributing to an alarming engagement rate of just 33% nationwide. Clearly, the challenge leaders now face is in finding the most effective way to create a ripple effect of positive change that inspires action, growth and engagement not only for individuals but also the collective. Sharing his Passion Effect framework, Seb shows how sparking passion in the individual, ignites trust, deepens connection and inspires collaboration.Audience Takeaways:
● Using values as the framework for growth
● Cultivating purpose-driven leadership
● Building a we win, I win culture
● Group accountability to deepen trust & drive performance
● Creating responsive & agile frameworks
● Leveraging communication & connection for healthy workplace culture
We can help ideate, source and book speakers that aren't on our website, too. Leave an inquiry or call us at