Driven by a passion to see others achieve, Sebastian’s one-of-a-kind story has organically become a powerful catalyst for personal growth and organizational transformation.
Leveraging the power of goal setting & striving as a vehicle to maximize mental wellness, individual productivity and team engagement, Sebastian’s action-based keynote integrates individual evolution with professional development.
Shocked by the death of a close friend in his mid-twenties, Sebastian experienced a moment in his life where he asked himself a simple question; ‘Am I happy?’. The answer was NO, and so, he created a list of 100things that he hoped would transform his life.
For over a decade Seb has been chasing down the goals on his list and teaching others how to do the same.
From marrying a stranger in Vegas (Goal #2) and delivering a baby (#23), to living on a deserted island for 1 week (#63) and even helping a quadreplegic man complete a half marathon by pushing him (#26), Sebastian’s story has been turned into a best
selling book, his own reality show and a renowned keynote that has inspired millions of people around the world.
The impact of time and experience has helped shape Seb’s journey from the pursuit of fun and exciting life goals to the realization that these strategies transfer to the mechanics of organizational health.
Blending masterful storytelling with processes, research and data from the field, Sebastian’s keynote offers equal shots of inspiration, education, and entertainment, leaving his audience with a toolkit & mindset for ongoing growth.
Often noted as the highlight of any conference he presents at, Sebastian’s keynote is an experience that will make you audience laugh, think, cry and ultimately take action.
Using Goals as a Vehicle for Organizational Transformation
From disengaged and stagnant, to purpose-driven and fully-activated, fire up your teams with Sebastian’s flagship keynote. Layering his dynamic 8-Step process over his incredible personal story, this keynote instills a practical framework to support staff in leveraging their passions so that they can perform at their highest level.Audience Takeaways:
● Maximizing performance through values-based autonomous goal setting
● Why wait? Creating your catalyst moment NOW
● The 8 steps to creating your ultimate list
● Linking personal growth and professional development
● The science of goal-striving & pursuing passion
● Putting the ACTION into your action plan
● Accountability through group connection
Building an Unstoppable Mindset: Mental Health
What if we felt like anything was possible? A strong mindset cultivates growth, transformation & change in all aspects of our lives. Deep diving on the psychology of self-understanding, goal striving & community support, Seb breaks down the importance of integrating personal and professional goals as a way to build resilience, optimism and motivation in the workplace & home.Audience Takeaways:
● Self analysis as a gateway to self discovery
● Harnessing disruption & adversity as a fuel for growth
● Outgrowing your comfort zone
● Building resilience, optimism and wellness through autonomous goal setting
● The positive psychology of goal setting, goal striving and goal attainment
● Creating frameworks for long term success
● The 3 C’s: connection, conversation & community
Creating A Win-Win Workplace Culture
The most valuable asset to any company is its employees and so the impetus to create a like minded community of connected, engaged & expressed individuals is key to organizational growth. Sebastian shares how giving permission to individuals to goal set, goal strive & goal share will not only develop a culture where we grow as individuals, but where we also thrive as a collective.Audience Takeaways:
● Aligning values as the framework for growth
● Cultivating purpose-driven leadership
● Building a we win, I win culture
● Fostering inclusive environments to develop talent
● Creating responsive & agile frameworks
● Developing healthy ecosystems for communication & connection