Juan Bendaña is a renowned speaker, author, and DJ who speaks on high school & University campuses as well as conferences internationally. He speaks to students, educators, and parents across Canada & the United States..
He is the Founder of The 100 Day Playbook, a guided Journal that helps students build better habits, boost productivity, & optimize their life.
He has partnered with major organizations such as Sony Pictures and helps brands connect with students in meaningful ways.
Through his message of Engagement & Action, Juan creates an environment that makes both students and staff feel inspired, influential, and engaged. Juan gets students excited about engaging with their schools & communities.
He uses storytelling, humour & LIVE DJing to highlight a message of engagement, leadership, and decision making that resonates with every audience member.
Every year, Juan Keynotes annual conferences, orientation events, and student assemblies that bring him to over 50 cities across Canada & the United States.
Juan brings a new energy to school campuses and conferences. His message has a lasting impact that sticks with students far beyond the speech.
He is a former snowboard instructor, sushi expert, and can recite every word of the Lion King.
The New World of Leadership: How to Effectively Lead in This New Reality
Themes Covered: Leadership, Student Engagement, Positive Culture, Authenticity
This world has changed forever. Things will not go back to normal. We are heading into a new normal with new opportunities, new ways of doing things, and, more importantly, a new way to lead. In this energy-packed presentation, Juan shares tangible takeaways that will empower the audience to step into the NEW world of leadership. Students are not the leaders of tomorrow; they are the leaders of TODAY. Once they discover their true leadership potential, they can significantly impact their school and their world. But they first need to know how to navigate this new world we are living in. Juan never saw himself as a leader. But after attending a life-changing conference, everything shifted. Students listen because he isn’t speaking ‘at’ them; he speaks ‘with’ them. He was the student in the audience that wanted to make a difference but didn’t know how. He isn’t speaking from theory; he is speaking from experience. With moments of side-splitting laughter balanced with moments of heartfelt silence, Juan will captivate your audience from start to finish with powerful stories and impactful messages. He helps students realize that each of them is influential and can make an impact.LEARNING OUTCOMES:
• How to navigate this new normal we are living in
• How to be a leader in your life NOW
• How to step into leadership despite what your friends think
• Leaning into discomfort and taking action
• Being an inspiration for the people in your school and life
• How to generate more energy to develop your leadership ability
• How to get others excited about leading
Go the Distance: The Confidence, Energy, and Clarity Educators Need to Extend Their Impact
Themes Covered: Burnout, Self-Care, Energy, Confidence, Self-improvement
Understandably, educators today are exhausted and teetering on burnout. But what if energy wasn’t limited in supply? What if we were able to generate energy on demand? In this engaging, evidence-based, humorous presentation, Juan shares vital insights on how we can feel more energized, confident and inspired, regardless of what is happening in our lives. The more energy we have for our work and lives, the more effective we will be at creating an engaged and connected community. After this dynamic presentation, your audience will feel more energized and be inspired to share that energy with the students who need it most.LEARNING OUTCOMES:
• ENERGY: Eliminate burnout and feel more energized in your work and life.
• COURAGE: Re-align with your work and develop the courage to keep going.
• ACTION: Create the momentum necessary for improvement and help others do the same.
• CONFIDENCE: Learn a simple, science-backed system that builds enduring confidence.
Motivated to Succeed: The Confidence and Mindset to Thrive in School and Life
Themes Covered: Character Development, Motivation, Mindset, Success, Goal Setting
Right now is a more confusing time than ever – especially for students. There are fewer opportunities and more uncertainty in the ‘real world.’ Students need to learn practical strategies for thriving in this new world. Every student’s definition of success may differ, but the strategy to succeed is repeatable. Juan shares tangible strategies with students to identify their idea of success and develop an actionable plan to get there. Students need to build confidence to pursue their ideal life – Juan shows them how to tap into that confidence. By the end of this presentation, students will have clarity on their definition of success and the steps they can take to get there. With real-world stories, actionable strategies, and hilarious moments, Juan will have your audience inspired to take control of their lives.LEARNING OUTCOMES:
• Creating your own definition of success.
• Finding your passion & creating a plan to get there.
• Getting engaged with school by building a path to success.
• How to stay motivated even when you don’t feel like it.
• Confidence hack to thrive in any environment.
• Create positive relationships & contribute to an empowering culture.
• Being intentional about school & getting more involved.
Customized Workshop Options
Every organization is different. So why should every presentation be the same?
Juan will tailor his interactive workshop to address your organization’s distinct challenges and opportunities. Your group will be motivated, inspired, and given practical tools (contextualized to your organization) that they can use immediately.
TOPICS OF FOCUS INCLUDE:
• Energy/ Burnout - How to avoid burnout and let go of exhaustion through easy-to-use strategies for generating consistent energy.
• Leadership - Practical leadership strategies and engaging activities to build influence and make an impact.
• Confidence - This science-backed approach will help your audience build the enduring confidence and courage to thrive.
• Public Speaking - Learn the tactics behind powerful public speaking with an interactive experience your audience will never forget
We can help ideate, source and book speakers that aren't on our website, too. Leave an inquiry or call us at