Why should you work with a speakers bureau?
To put it simply, a speakers bureau is your one-stop resource for booking and managing talent for your event. We do the heavy lifting so you don't have to. Our industry connections, research capabilities, and dedicated and knowledgeable booking agents ensure that you’re getting the biggest bang for your buck, and that the speaker's message and personal brand perfectly aligns to your event objectives.
Here are 5 specific reasons you should book a speaker using a speakers bureau.
- We vet the speakers so you don't have to. Working with a diva is an event planning nightmare! Luckily, speakers' bureaus are more than qualified to give an objective third party's insight on the right speakers to book and who to avoid. Having an ally on your side who is familiar with the industry goes a long way.
- We take care of the nitty-gritty contractual details. Leave the fine print to us so you can focus on other aspects of your event. Key Speakers mediates and absorbs some contractual risks so you don't have to sign your life away.
- We provide a comprehensive service that takes the guesswork out of hiring a speaker. With our highly communicative booking model, you'll never be left in the dark with the status of your hired speaker. We pride ourselves with a quick response time and always keep you updated on all new developments concerning your event. We are always up for a briefing call so everyone is on the same page, too. Our agents are personable (after our morning coffee!) and are willing and able to do whatever it takes to secure a fantastic speaker for your event.
- We have industry connections. Not to name drop... but we know people. It's our job to connect you to who's who in the industry. Working with a celebrity has never been so easy.
- We work for YOU. Not the speakers... not talent agencies... we are a resource for you and always ensure that your needs come first.
So, now that you know WHY you should work with a speakers bureau, here is HOW to work with us.
Keep reading to understand our Speaker bureau's booking process.
- Browse our website for speaker ideas and inspiration.
- Web Inquiry: Give us a call or submit a quick inquiry with the event date, location, budget and theme so that we can research and develop speaker recommendations for your specific needs.
- Preliminary research: Our team will follow up with your potential speaker pool to check availability, and get your fee quote.
- Proposal: Your agent will put together a proposal based on available speakers suited for your event. No speakers sparking your interest? We are happy to go back to the drawing board.
- Firm Offer Form: Submit a firm offer to your favorite speaker, and once approved, the contracts are drafted using information from the firm offer form.
- Agreements: Once the client and speaker agreements are signed we will return to you a fully executed copy. Your logistics coordinator will act as speaker liaison and help to manage the remaining details up until the event.
- Conference Call: Get acquainted with your speaker and the team around them, discuss program objectives and align goals.
- Logistics: An event coordinator will check in with you to receive and compile a handy reference sheet for the speaker to use during travel to your meeting or event. Your agent will remain available to you for anything that may arise and ensure everything is on track for the big day.
- It's GAME TIME!
- We welcome any and all feedback and hope to work with you again soon!
Contact our Speaker Bureau now!