Effective July 1, 2014, Bucaro became the Senior Ethics Advisor and Content Provider for the Automotive Institute of Ethics, an online compliance and ethics training course for automotive sales people, which fulfills their compliance training requirement. He is also the ethics content provider for Compliance Velocity, a mobile app for compliance and ethics training for Pharmaceutical companies, dealing specifically with the Affordable Care Act and its requirements.
Author of the book TRUST ME!: Insights into Ethical Leadership, as well as numerous articles, Bucaro uses humor, real-life examples and personal anecdotes to talk about the challenges that can come with taking the high road. He has also published the book The Trust Puzzle: How to Keep Your Company on the Ethical High Road, which provides insight on avoiding ethical dilemmas in leadership.
His in-demand keynote speeches will provide your organization with tried-and-true strategies and fresh new approaches to mastering the sometimes blurred lines between right and wrong.
- Taking The High Road – How to Succeed Ethically When Others Bend the Rules
Problems and consequences attributed to poor ethical decisions can arise when ethical behavior is not defined, understood, or demonstrated. Consistent focus on ethics helps to foster an environment where:
• Ethical behavior is valued.
• Ethical behavior is considered the norm.
• Ethical decisions help to contribute to long-term success.
This program features easy-to-understand definitions of ethics, guidelines for tackling difficult decisions, practical examples, and a generous amount of humor; the result is an upbeat look at a key factor in long-term success.
- Trust Me! – Insights into Ethical Leadership
Headlines relating to questionable practices at a number of high profile organizations over the past several years have increased pressure on businesses to reclaim trust. Leaders are increasingly challenged to find ways to deepen trust, foster collaboration, and build customer loyalty. This program focuses on the unique and powerful role ethical leadership plays in successful organizations today. Covered in this program:
• Types of ethics and which type serves your organization best.
• Eight great leadership habits that enhance an ethical culture.
• Four considerations to keep in mind when faced with a difficult decision.
• How to recognize the “ethics gap” and what to do about it.
• Five leadership virtues that will positively affect your business culture.
An upbeat, humorous and entertaining program that offers a learning experience with practical ideas and techniques to help support and energize leaders!
- Good Company – Be the Organization that People Want to Work for, Partner with, Invest in and Buy from!
What does it mean to be good company for investors, associates, customers and employees? Like a valuable friendship, it is the organization that people want to associate with, the organization that is successful and strong to the core. Many businesses today are vulnerable to illegal and unethical activities at every organizational level. This humorous and sometimes irreverent presentation will focus on five key areas that illustrate that doing the right thing, at the right time, for the right reason is not only wise, it is profitable! Five key areas that will be covered:
1. Reputation— the importance of building and keeping a great reputation.
2. Trust and Loyalty – the basis for rewarding relationships, but easy to take for granted, and much tougher to regain.
3. Having a Moral Compass
– In which direction are you headed?
– Based on what?
– Is that where you want to go?
4. Accountable Leadership
– Not just responsible leadership— but accountable to those you serve.
– What we do after we say we believe in the mission statement, the code of conduct, the values statement.
- If Good Ethics is Good Business, Then What’s the Problem?
It seems that media reports of companies being fined, or accusations of unethical or illegal behavior, are just about a daily feature in news reports. We may even find ourselves asking “how” and “why” this could still be happening with so many organizations focusing on “doing the right thing” and touting a strong ethical culture. Most folks would agree that solid ethical business practices are desirable, good and necessary for business. This program will explore the five challenges that threaten the reputation of an organization, and will present solutions to keep the focus on solid values and staying on the ethical high road. The “problem” and solutions will focus on:
1. Compliance and Ethics Confusion.
2. The lack of Moral Awareness.
3. “Shades of Gray” ethical thinking.
4. The Death of Bland Training.
5. The Leadership Quagmire.
-Executive Director, Carolina-Virginias Telephone Membership Association
"Frank presented the closing session at our 4-day convention and trade show and did a fabulous job. Attendees were exhausted from days of training but he was able to entertain as well as deliver an important message. Great at reading an audience and speaking their language. He is probably the most professional "professional speaker" I have worked with in years!"
-Director of Membership ServicesTennessee Health Care Association.