Meagan has worked with over a thousand clients, including Boeing, Women in Cable Telecommunication, Ingram Micro, CIT Bank, Intel Corporation, American Architectural Manufacturers Association, TransUnion, Women in Trucking, Pepsi, Procter & Gamble and Sodexo.
She is the co-author of the best-selling book Generations Inc From Boomers to Linksters Managing the Friction between Generations at Work. She has been Quoted by the Indy Star, Weight Watchers, The Advocate, Chicago Tribune, CNNMoney.com and US News & World Report. Meagan has been heard and seen on; NEWSY.com, CBSN, ABC Talk Live, NPR and profiled on Conde’ Nast’s Portfolio.com.
Recently, Meagan was featured on Its Not a Crisis Podcast Hosted by Doryn Wallach, The Preconceived Podcast Hosted by Zale Mednick and the Wise Idea Podcast by Christopher J Harris.
Her company, Meagan Johnson Inc. is based in Phoenix Arizona where she resides with her husband and 2 big dogs who drool A LOT! (The dogs, not her husband)
- Zap the Gap
Meagan Johnson is a nationally recognized multi-generational expert and generational studies enthusiast. Since 1997; she has researched, written and spoken about the multiple generations. Her focus is on how to build a culture of multi-generational collaboration… not alienation. Rather than promoting generational stereotypes, Meagan explores what drives a generation to succeed.
In her presentation, ZAP THE GAP! Transforming Multi-Generational Teams, Meagan delves into:
• The best way to assist each generation in a post pandemic environment.
• How to create Generational Inclusivity.
• The common denominators across the generations.
• How Generational insensitivity can impact you and your organization.
Using a combination of client interviews, industry research and video, Meagan creates a unique, one-of-a-kind presentation for every audience in-person or virtual. The presentation Meagan delivers ranges from the Big Picture to the granular. Participants will leave with actions they can put in place immediately and steps to take them into the future.
The program will include:
• The different generations and how their Generational Signposts shape their expectation of the workplace.
• The steps to create a generationally robust culture.
• The top generational engagement factors.
• Different recruitment techniques for the younger generations.
• How Leadership optics changes and challenges each generation.