Meridith Elliot Powell
Meridith is a business motivational speaker who gets her audiences to do the impossible – take action!
She has a cutting-edge message, rooted in real-life examples and real-world knowledge. She is the author of four books, including Winning In The Trust & Value Economy (a finalist in the USA Best Book Awards) and her latest “Own It: Redefining Responsibility – Stories of Power, Freedom & Purpose about how to build cultures the inspire ownership at every level to create profits at every turn. Meridith writes, speaks and is passionate about helping her clients understand everything they need to know about how to make this economy start working for them.
High energy and highly interactive, Meridith’s keynote will help leaders and business owners learn the new rules of success today. Including how today’s economy has changed, how that has changed today’s customers and employees, and specifically how that impacts your business.
In her highly engaging keynote-speaking sessions, Meridith shows her audiences how to attract more business, retain top talent, and leap into position to win in this new economy. No walking on coals, no breaking boards, just real-life strategies you can put into place first thing Monday morning.
- Uncertainty Redefined - Connection, Collaboration, Cooperation
Strategies to ease the transition back into the office and doing business face-to-face. Customized Versions: Sales Professionals, Sales Leaders, CEOs, Frontline and C-Suite Leaders, Frontline Personnel
- Change Redefined: Turning Uncertainty To Competitive Advantage
9 step proven formula that cracks the code on the biggest challenges facing companies today – change and uncertainty. Customized Versions: Sales Professionals, Sales Leaders, CEOs, Frontline and C-Suite Leaders, Frontline Personnel
- Pure Motivation: The Incredible Gift Of Struggle Your Secret To Success
Confidence, Hustle, Drive – what do those words have in common? They are the essence of the most successful among us. Traits gained when you have the depth and fortitude to do whatever it takes.
Imagine having the power to push through any obstacle. The resilience to overcome any crisis. And the creativity and endurance to thrive in the face of adversity.
To emerge successful from struggle demands you turn excuses into solutions, and you have the courage to “go for it” and fly with “no-net. Struggle is the best teacher. Better than any leader, coach or mentor. But only when you embrace it. Understand the powerful lessons in it. And you’re willing to commit to go the distance.
Join us for this power-packed session, where keynote speaker Meridith Elliott Powell, will walk you through the ground-breaking research on how struggle transforms leaders, organizations and lives.
No walking on coals, no breaking boards, just the proven strategies you need to find the path forward and turn struggle to success.
• Powerful statistics of how struggle expands learning and creates opportunity.
• Secrets to building a confident mindset that fuels curiosity and discovery.
• 5 proven strategies for building resilience.
• Innovative techniques for using struggle to drive success.
• Your personal plan of action for overcoming struggle to ensure you find the path forward.
- Who Comes Next: Succession Planning Made Easy
In today’s marketplace your competitive advantage comes down to the level of talent you attract. And to compete you need to build your leadership bench. Invest in attracting top talent. And develop a culture of succession, a deep pool of talent that is committed to getting results.
With more than 75-million baby-boomers reaching retirement age, you need to be prepared. You need answers to the important questions: Who will take their place? Who will lead our organization? And Who comes next?
In this innovative, high-energy program, Meridith Elliott Powell shares the proven strategies you need to build your leadership bench, and design a succession plan that ensures the long-term growth of your organization. She’ll share what it takes to: build a strong talent pipeline, develop your future leaders, and create a succession plan that gives you clear competitive advantage.
• Proven methodology for building your leadership bench.
• Powerful techniques to build long, loyal and highly engaged leaders.
• Secrets to aligning your succession plan to your strategic objectives.
• Innovative strategies to get you out of the “urgent” phase, and into a culture of continuous leadership development.
• A customized succession plan ready for immediate implementation.
- DEFY: Strategies To Succeed No Matter What This Economy Does
In this program, you will learn the business growth strategies you need to dominate your market. Build a team that thrives in change. Design a strategy that gets results. Get above the white noise. And leave the competition in the dust. Defy marketplace gravity and you leave your competition in the dust! In this session, Motivational Speaker, Meridith Elliott Powell, shares the leadership development and sales strategies you need to navigate change and succeed no matter what this economy does.
• The business growth strategies you need to dominate your market
• How to build a team that thrives in change
• To design a strategy that gets results
• How to get above the white noise
• And leave the competition in the dust
- THRIVE: Turning Uncertainty To Your Competitive Advantage
Competitive, challenging and constantly changing – that is today’s marketplace! To grow and compete you need a new perspective and a new approach to sales, marketing and business growth. In this high-energy, power-packed session, Motivational Speaker Meridith Elliott Powell shares the innovative strategies you need to redefine disruption, put you in the driver’s seat, and turn uncertainty to your competitive advantage.
Based on research from her newest book, “Thrive: Turning Uncertainty to Competitive Advantage“, where Meridith studied nine companies (who started in the late 1700s to early 1800s) that are still thriving in business today. Businesses that have survived World Wars, Economic Depression, and yes, even a Pandemic. Her research revealed a powerful methodology for what it takes to navigate change at this level, to find opportunity in crisis, and how to inspire your members to move from reacting to change to driving it.
In this program, Meridith walks you through the steps you need to strategically move forward, proactively prepare for disruptions, standout from the competition, and dominate your marketplace. You’ll leave this session with a personal strategy that ensures you have what you need to stay razor-like focused, highly flexible and ready to turn uncertainty to your competitive advantage.
This keynote has it all – energy, engagement and an innovative, empowering message.
• Meridith’s research based 9-STEP formula for Thriving in Uncertainty ™
Proven techniques for predicting the changes coming in the marketplace
• Powerful strategies that ensure longevity and success inn highly volatile times.
• Secrets to making the RIGHT and critical decisions that move your organization forward.
• Personal plan of action to turn uncertainty to competitive advantage.
- Sales Redefined: Strategies to Open More Doors, Close More Sales
You followed all the rules. You’ve read all the books. You’ve implemented the strategies. And still you’re struggling to hit the goals. In this keynote your team will uncover the 3 MUST have strategies to open more doors, close more sales and be the envy of your competitors! In this session, Motivational Speaker Meridith Elliott Powell, shares the sales strategies you need to open more doors, close more sales. Key Takeaways:
•Deeper understanding of the shifts in today’s marketplace, and how that impacts customers, competition and your position in the marketplace
•Innovative ideas you need to shorten that sales cycle and increase your close ratio
•Cutting-edge strategies to build instant credibility with customers
•What it takes to deepen relationships and increase referrals
•Proven strategies to get out of the price war
•Your personal strategy to open more doors, close more sales and get results
- Own It: Open More Doors – Close More Sales
You followed all the rules. You’ve read all the books. You’ve implemented the strategies. And still you’re struggling to hit the goals. Face it – the rules have changed and selling today is different. Customers demand more. Sales cycles are longer. Competition is stronger. And getting above the white noise is damn near impossible. Sales success today means attracting, investing and powerfully adding value.
- Leadership Redefined: Ownership, Engagement, Results!
Employee engagement trumps customer engagement … every single time! The relationship you build with your team members and associates is more important than the relationship you build with your customers. In today’s marketplace, the path to profitability and business growth is through the engagement level of your team. In this session, Motivational Speaker, Meridith Elliott Powell, shares the leadership development strategies you need to engage top talent, and leave your competition in the dust.
• Learn why engaging today’s employees is different, and gain the leadership development strategies to understand what they want, why they want it
• Proven strategies to get the best and the brightest to beat a path to your door
• Innovative and motivational ideas to turn employee engagement into competitive advantage
• Powerful tactics to build a team that is as passivate as you are about the growth of your business
• A cutting-edge motivational system to inspire ownership at every level, to the get the results you want at every turn
- Powerful Sales: Defy Marketplace Gravity!
Really? You are still watching the news, reading the reports and surfing the internet looking for that one guru, that wizard who can tell you what this economy is going to do? Wake up! This is not your mama’s economy. It is moving fast. Changing constantly. And it crushes businesses who can’t keep up. Your success depends on your ability to build a business and develop a team that thrives on change and eats stagnation for lunch. This is a world where market fluctuations are the norm and competition grows like kudzu.