• Highly sought-after keynote speaker who has shared The HERO Effect® message with a wide variety of organizations including American Express, Delta Airlines, PayPal, ExxonMobil, Nationwide, H&R Block, Sprint, Ernst & Young, Million Dollar Round Table, Merck, Booz Allen Hamilton, and many more.
• Author of The Hero Effect® (2017/2019) and Unleashing Your Hero (Harper Collins Leadership/Nov 2021).
• Passionate about helping people expand their vision, develop their potential, and grow their results
After a career in franchising that spanned 30 years, Kevin decided to pursue his passion for bringing The HERO Effect® message to as many people and organizations as possible. The HERO Effect® is a simple philosophy that separates world-class organizations and high-performance people from everybody else. Kevin now helps people expand their vision, develop their potential, and grow their results. And, as the father of a child with autism, he knows firsthand how the principles of true success reach beyond the boardroom and into the lives of real people facing the challenges of everyday life.
Kevin is the bestselling author of The Hero Effect®. In his second book, Unleashing Your Hero, Kevin shares how the heroes who transformed his life are people just like you. People who were willing to use their gifts and abilities to serve others at a high level. This book is a guide to help everyday people discover and unleash their hero at work and in life.
- The Hero Effect™ - Being Your Best When it Matters the Most!
In a fresh and entertaining style, Kevin shares ideas, strategies and principles that will inspire and equip participants to show up every day and make a positive difference. At the heart of Kevin’s message is a simple, yet powerful philosophy for life that drives every thought, every action and ultimately every result we achieve both personally and professionally. Your team will be motivated to reach beyond what is required and do something remarkable!
This program is designed to help participants:
• Achieve greater results by eliminating “ordinary" thinking and mastering the habit of excellence.
• Own the moments that matter (and they all matter) by taking responsibility for their attitude, their actions and their results.
• Create meaningful relationships and deliver an extraordinary experience for every “customer” at work and at home.