Through books, keynotes, guest appearances, and personal training, Dolvett helps people everywhere overcome self-doubt by giving them a clear vision, growth mindset and practical system to design their best path forward. His mission is based on his own narrative’s theme is overcoming challenges, finding forgiveness and building mental and physical strength.
Dolvett’s first book, “The 3-1-2-1 Diet: Eat and Cheat Your Way to Weight Loss” became an instant NEW YORK TIMES bestseller with its unconventional approach to reduce fat and gain muscle.
An internationally respected charismatic speaker, Dolvett engages diverse audiences through conference keynotes and online masterclasses on the topics of personal identity, business development, fitness science and emotional intelligence.
Dolvett has consistently been consistently a voice and contributor for various news outlets and shows, leaning on him for his expertise in fitness and mental conditioning.
Born in Connecticut, Dolvett and his three siblings were adopted by a Jamaican couple and later moved to Florida, where he finished high school. Dolvett then moved to Atlanta to pursue his passion for fitness and established himself as a leader in his field of health and fitness.
When not behind a TV camera or a microphone, Dolvett might be in a classroom learning psychology, life coaching and self-development.
Ask him what he’s most proud of, and he’ll describe the very close relationship he has with his adult son, Isiah and the love he has for his wife Amanda and pups Oatmeal and Mister.
- Making You A Better You - Talking to his audience about being Grateful, use Guidance, Go, Graze. Give
More than 40 million Americans struggle with some type of anxiety or depression, 8 out of 10 of them are stressed, and 900 million people around the world are unfulfilled in life. Hosted by NYT Bestselling Author and celebrity fitness trainer, Dolvett Quince, speaks directly to those who feel sad, disappointed or lost in life—and want to find a better, happier way forward. Through proven frameworks, inspirational stories and step-by-step guidance, the ‘Making You a Better You’ presentation will help you develop a positive mindset and practical action plan to help pinpoint your potential, unlock your power, develop healthy habits and move you towards your goals.
- Clarity of purpose
- Stress management
- Distraction avoidance
- Mental & physical calming techniques
- Internal peace, and a more rewarding and more fulfilling life
The Take Aways:
- Get out of the rut of discontentment by developing a higher appreciation for what life has given you, while elevating your beliefs and thought patterns
- Discover your purpose and laser focus on your vision, helping you carve a realistic path towards happiness and success
- Unlock the chains of fear and boldly move (physically, emotionally and mentally) towards your potential
- Overcome struggles and out-of-control tendencies and develop daily discipline and better self-control that increase feelings of peace and contentment
- Elevate and amplify your skills and talents to positively impact those around you
- The Challenge - Work Out The Doubt
Dolvett will challenge and push his audience mentally and physically to help them develop healthy habits with a sliding structure of balance and mental wellness:
- Attitude gives you latitude
- You can do anything in life if you believe you can do it & the likelihood is you will
- What you believe is what you manifest and create
- Do you believe in what you were taught
- Do you believe in fear
- Do you believe in the “maybe”
- How far or how high will you go
- It’s not just intellect
- It’s the attitude and leaning into
- The Pillars of Health
- Love Yourself
- Make your HOPE TO a HAVE TO
- Conquer Anything
- Root of Transformation
- Change Up Your Diet
- Dance Your Fears
- Stay Humble & Stay Hungry