As the host of multiple global summits he has personally interviewed over 750 of the world’s leading creative minds including Silicon Valley tech CEO’s, New York Times bestselling authors, and artificial intelligence pioneers. Hundreds of thousands of people in over 120 countries have learned about creativity and innovation through his online courses, videos, media interviews and keynote speeches.
His clients have included Fortune Global 500 companies, government policy makers, industry associations, and he was recently the subject of a 30 minute BBC documentary about his life and work. He was awarded the S.D. Southern Prize from Canadian energy services company ATCO, the Award for Excellent from Geneva Group International and named 'ONTRApreneur of the Year’ from U.S. business and marketing automation leaders ONTRAPORT.
James is also a Fellow of the Royal Society of the Arts (F.R.S.A.) whose Fellows have included global innovators and leaders including President Benjamin Franklin, Sir Tim Berners-Lee, Bob Dylan, Adam Smith, Nelson Mandela and Professor Stephen Hawking.
Sustainability, ESG and Future Trends
- The SuperCreative Metaverse
How the metaverse, web3, VR, and AR will transform your industry.
- Virtual Emcee or Host
With more conferences going online the top virtual emcees and hosts have never been more in-demand but selecting the right one can be a challenge.
Done well, virtual conferences, meetings and events can be a highly effective way to inspire, inform and educate your clients, prospects and employees. However we’ve all had to sit through those rather long and boring virtual conferences, summits, webinars and events which quite frankly deliver a very low return on investment in terms of time and money.
As a virtual host, panel moderator and podcast host James Taylor has interviewed over 750 CEO’s, celebrities, New York Times bestselling authors, speakers, academics and experts including Jack Canfield, Sally Hogshead and Guy Kawasaki.
James Taylor has hosted intimate virtual events for 50 people all the way through to large multi-speaker virtual and hybrid conferences for tens of thousands.
The experienced choice for:
• Virtual Conferences and Summits
• Virtual Fireside Chats
• Virtual Panel Moderation
- Superproductivity™: Accelerating Growth During The Great Reset
As we recover from a global pandemic, too many countries and companies remain locked in a cycle of low or flat productivity growth. The old methods for increasing productivity just don’t work in our hyper-connected world.
In SuperProductivity™, award-winning creativity and innovation keynote speaker James Taylor shares how any organisation can improve productivity by 20-25% through maximising collaboration. Only when our people are aligned and connected around a shared vision and mission can they achieve higher levels of productivity and unlock their full creative potential. In SuperProductivity™ James shows how to:
• Boost your productivity by 10% while 6x employee engagement levels
• Build a more innovative, productive and creative organisational culture
• Discover why your top talent is up to eight times more productive than average employees.
• Develop new skills and mindsets to adapt to change, overcome challenges, lead effectively, and build trust amongst your team and stakeholders.
- unlock your creativity workshop
James Taylor’s immersive in-person or virtual workshops will help your team unlock creative potential, accelerate innovation, increase productivity and adapt to change. If your people these challenges then James is perfect for your next corporate workshop:
• My team doesn’t collaborate well
• Our people need to be better creative problem-solvers
• We have good ideas but can’t make them happen
• Our business needs new ideas to grow sales
• We need to identify new opportunities
Workshop Learning Outcomes:
• Understand the five step process for developing your creativity
• Discover techniques for generating and developing innovative ideas
• Learn creative thinking skills to better evaluate new ideas
• Lead your team to unlock their creative potential
• Build a more innovative and creative culture at work
- SUPERCREATIVITY™ Augmenting Human Creativity in the age of artificial intelligence
Business is changing at the speed of light. Today exponential technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning are creating new disruptive business models almost overnight. In this new world, one where McKinsey & Co predict that 45 percent of jobs will be automated in the next 20 years, there is one distinctly human competitive advantage you and your people must leverage - your creativity. In this tailored, entertaining and highly visual one-of-a-kind keynote, James Taylor takes the audience on a journey to discover the backstage secrets of the world’s most creative individuals and innovative organizations. Your audience will learn:
• What disruptive technologies such as artificial intelligence mean for you, your team and your industry.
• Which job roles in your industry are most at risk from automation.
• Why China’s richest man believes ‘creativity’ is the most important skill you need to develop to survive and thrive in the age of disruption.
• The simple five step process for developing creative thinking skills.
• How to lead innovative teams and foster a creative culture to increase innovation ROI.
• How to use the new science of ‘Augmented Creativity’ to generate, evaluate, develop and implement more ideas, more quickly.