Regardless of your Industry, Shara’s keynote speeches bring together the latest technology innovations and cutting-edge research projects, tying them into strategic insights specifically for your business.
Shara is also a regular media commentator on technology issues — appearing on shows such as Weekend Sunrise, Sky News, The Drum, Lateline, 7:30 and is regularly quoted in publications such as the Financial Review, The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, The Australian and many others.
Shara’s latest research is the Future Tech series — based on ongoing interviews with thought leaders in research labs,vendor labs, telcos, futurists and others — covering a very wide range of topics, such as: new form factors for phones and
devices, wearables, implantables, sensors, wireless technologies, holograms, augmented reality, virtual reality, 3D printing, home automation, the Internet of Things, robotics, drones, cars of the future, artificial intelligence, security, privacy, cloud services, and the next wave of innovation.
Shara Evans is also the Founder and CEO of Market Clarity, an award-winning technology analyst firm that provides insight, intelligence and advice on all aspects of the telecom and emerging technologies markets, as well as the Founder of Telsyte (which she sold to publicly listed UXC), and has been providing innovative research and strategic consulting on telecoms and technology throughout her successful career.
Shara has a long history of working with top scientific research organisations. She was a member of the CeNTIE (CSIRO Centre for Networking Technologies for the Information Economy), Advisory Board from 2002 – 2007, as well as being an Advisor to the Director of the Networking Technologies Laboratory within CSIRO’s ICT Centre. Most recently she served as a member of the Expert Review Panel for the Australian Centre for Broadband Innovation (ACBI), a collaborative research initiative by the CSIRO in partnership with NICTA, with foundation funding provided by the NSW Government.
Shara helps her clients understand new product and service opportunities that are being underpinned by emerging technologies. Frequently working with executive, strategy and product teams, Shara gets organisations to think outside the box of what’s available today to imagine the world in 10 - 20 years, and assists them in commercialising these concepts into innovative new products and services.
Shara prides herself on taking the time to work with you and your team to tailor her presentations to address the issues directly relevant to your company and industry.
- Emerging Technologies + Innovation: Robots. Drones. AI. 3D Printing
Discover new opportunities for your business by harnessing future technology today. With Amazon experimenting in drone delivery, replacement parts being printed and shipped locally for super-fast delivery and robots replacing mundane repetitive roles, there’s a new world ripe for the taking with emergent technologies.
In this Fascinating and Insightful Keynote, Shara will:
- Look at the major technology trends that your business can embrace today
- Show how drones, robots, AI and 3D printing can reduce overheads and increase efficiency
- Learn how companies around the world are using tech to innovate for competitive advantage
- Help your business understand what technologies will impact your business in the next 3-5 years.
- Disruptive Technologies — Implications for the Pay Tech Industry
Highlighting the Fintech Disruptors, futurist Shara Evans outlines a roadmap to what is already appearing on the market, as well as educating her audience on the latest emerging technologies that will create or disrupt business across a wide range of industries — along with their potential for creating new investment and finance sector opportunities. Stay ahead of the game with this insightful keynote session to help navigate your way to a successful future today.
Topics covered include:
- FinTech State of Play — New Banking and Finance Options (P2P Lending, Robo-Advisors, Big Data Analytics), Crypto Currency, NFC (smart cards, digital wallets / phone payments, new form factors for ATM machines), FinTech Hubs
- Emerging Technologies — Profound changes in the way we live (augmented reality, virtual reality, holograms, 3D scanning, 3D facial recognition) — cross-industry impacts and opportunities
- 3D Printing set to shake up the supply chain — In the not-too-distant future everything from spare parts to body parts to houses will be printable on demand
- The next generation of shopping — The technologies underpinning mass customization (will we still need shopping centers or retail stores?)
- Home automation — Connecting to the Internet of Things, Smart Appliances and Robot Shoppers set to make financial transactions
- Air, Land + Sea: Expect to see Robots everywhere! Examples include driverless cars (impact on financing, insurance, individual car ownership, car parks), drones popping up everywhere, and robots as a service
- Artificial Intelligence — A world where Digital Avatars conduct transactions.