Ari is an award-winning international speaker, inspiring people to unlock their destiny, finding their own personal everyday greatness. Ari is a coach, a motivational speaker and a keynote speaker, with talks that center around his own experiences and others. He draws out life lessons, motivations, and aha-moments.
Ari is one of the lucky ones; now happily married with 4 amazing kids, Ari recognizes every day that not everyone made it out alive. Not everyone moved past the activities of a misspent youth. And for that he is forever grateful.
- Unlock Your Greatness: Living a Life of Purpose
Ari connects this moment with the desire to be better than average, to unlock your own personal everyday greatness. The framework to do this is The 5 Keys To Greatness. For each key, an audience member has a skeleton key stage prop - Ari walks across the room and interacts directly with your audience, for laugh out loud moments that fully drive the point home.
After all 5 Keys are explained, including vivid stories, Ari connects everything back to that moment in the forest and his teacher.
After showing a conceptual model that creates a paradigm shift for the audience, the speech closes with a dramatic call to action for your audience, inviting them to achieve their own everyday greatness.
These funny, engaging and on-topic moments include:
• teaching an easy yoga pose to everyone
• doing a headstand on stage
• offering to give away his shirt
• breaking a board with a loud *crack*
• standing on a ladder to make a point
- Unlock Your Leadership Greatness: Living a Purpose Driven Life
Leadership is something that many people don’t understand that well. Nobody wants to be the ineffective leader who struggles to inspire others. By reframing leadership styles along the lines of the 5 Keys To Greatness, executives and managers can learn to truly connect with the people they work with. Spark a movement to lead from a place of strength and engagement to have better outcomes.
The audience will leave with:
• Leaders can apply the 5 Keys To Greatness to create stronger relationships, which results in greater productivity
• Team members will come away with renewed motivation to be their best selves
• A new and more positive outlook on work and life
• Renewed vigor to remain persistent in the face of adversity