Vince’s greatest strengths are in the areas of communication, focus and leadership. He thrives on challenges, particularly those that help clients overcome adversity and sustain resiliency. His most recent project involved a 29 day, virtual coaching intensive designed to help athletes, entrepreneurs and/or sales people clarify their vision, commit to that vision, execute a winning consistent strategy, perform with confidence and control peak performance with specific routines.
Of note, after his B.A. at University of Alberta (with a passion for sports marketing), Vince went onto being the Executive Director of the Alberta Luge Association and liaison with the host broadcaster for the 1988 Olympic Winter Games. Then he decided he wanted to be an Olympian. Vince went from recreational skier to the Olympics in four years. He became a five time Canadian record holder, ranked 10th in the world and into the Speed Skiing gold medal round of the Olympic Winter Games in Albertville, France. Vince placed 15th skiing at national record of 135 mph. After his sales and executive leadership experience, he went onto speaking, consulting and writing.
In his most recent career Vince has become a New York Times bestselling author (writing seven books to date), inductee into the Speaker Halls of Fame (in Canada and the USA), a Masters of Arts in Organizational Management and adventurer leading and climbing in the Himalayas. He is the founder of the Heroes Climb initiative (climbing and naming mountains after every day heroes).
Vince has been married for over 20 years to a wonderful woman/serial entrepreneur, lives in Dallas and is father to three amazingly talented kids. His musician son, entrepreneurial/actress daughter and youngest, who is a dancer extraordinaire all attended leading arts magnet schools. In Vince’s spare time he plays recreation league hockey on two teams.
- Full Speed Ahead - Sales and Leadership Live Events
FULL SPEED AHEAD is a powerful keynote speech that uses his "recreational skier to Olympics in four years story" to deliver the inspiration and tools to accelerate growth.
Vince, a New York Times Bestselling author, draws audience takeaways from:
- The Earthquake, Your Journey from Setback to Breakthrough
- The Age of Speed, Learning to Thrive in a More, Faster, Now World
- The Ant and the Elephant, Leadership for the Self (endorsed by LeBron James in Sports Illustrated)
Whether your audience is in sales or leadership, they are a unique collection of high-performing individuals, with considerable expectations, facing a cascade of challenges and uncertainty. This is coupled with a world of hard-driving, personal accountability along with the search for life balance. An award-winning salesperson and former corporate executive, Vince Poscente, delivers a wildly entertaining, thought-provoking, and substantive insight on how people can thrive in a high-performing or competitive landscape. Vince knows about speed and focus. He skied at 135 mph down a mountain. He shares a remarkable formula regarding:
- Clarity of Purpose
- The Process of Commitment
- Consistent Effort in a Demanding Environment
- Building Confidence Despite a Cascade of Change
- Control Routines to Optimize Outcomes
- Giving leaders and/or their salespeople a collective experience allows a conference fulcrum for better execution and higher profits. Vince Poscente has profoundly affected countless conference attendees as they explore internal motivation and their own future potential.
- Accelerate Breakthroughs - Virtual Presentations for Corporate Teams
This message has practical takeaways and instant motivation to get your team and their activities back on track. It has been delivered around the world for audiences wanting a high-energy, humorous, and inspiring message to break free from the limitations of chaos and 'stuckness.' It revolves around the three key elements of The Solution Loop:
- Collaboration is a function of internal and external alignment. It is triggered by looking outside yourself from a different viewpoint.
- Curiosity towards limitless possibilities of what a new reality looks like.
- Creativity to narrow in on the best options that work best for those involved.
Companies have used The Solution Loop in From Setback to Breakthrough for remote and in-person events. From Setback to Breakthrough helps employees feel part of a great organization dedicated to course correction and renewed momentum.
- Accelerate Growth - Franchise and User-Group Conferences
In the franchise world, the Winner’s Mindset points to one thing: Do what the competition is not willing to do. How? Imagine these franchisee takeaways:
- Align with the entire company rather than a “wait and see” approach.
- Embrace rapid change with Agility rather than resistance.
- Adapt by owning 100% of every solution - as a team.
For 25 years, Olympian and NY Times bestselling author, Vince Poscente has been helping franchises accelerate growth with ALIGNMENT, AGILITY, and ADAPTABILITY. The franchise world has experienced more technological change and generation disruption than many industries. It is time to stop the overwhelm and have everyone adopt the Winner’s Mindset.
Vince’s keynotes have the following Advantages:
- Alignment with the company system. Leverage franchise tools, processes and brand messaging. Use the Emotional Quotient to align the culture.
- Agility in your local market. Do what the competition is not willing to do. Target local market advantages.
- Adaptability for optimum franchisee output. Utilize the knowledge from your event. Put conference ideas into action.
Vince takes the Winner’s Mindset from his Olympian background and couples it with over two decades of research on peak performance in the franchise world. When you experience his electrifying energy and fun-loving style, you will know why he is one of the youngest inductees in the Speaker Hall of Fame with the likes of Ronald Reagan, Zig Ziglar and Og Mandino. While he provides hands-on, goal attaining tools that are immediately useful for franchisees, his edge-of-seat motivating stories are complete with 135 mph ski videos and heart-pumping music! Vince delivers take-action-today inspiration that put him on the Who’s Who of Franchise Growth experts.
- Accelerate Safety - Safety Conferences
Vince Poscente specializes in helping safety conscious cultures improve risk performance through neuroscience and entertaining story telling. His Radical Safety program is backed by years of leading climbing expeditions in the Himalayas (14 years, zero incident), as a skier the Olympics, NY Times bestselling author and risk-aware partnerships with safety culture leaders around the world.
Build upon a safety mindset and deliver risk-aware results with a Radical Safety keynote.
Conventional safety keynotes offer inspiration to do things differently. A Radical Safety keynote, by Vince Poscente, explains how, in a fun and experiential way. The formula your audience will learn is based on three decades of research on how ‘mind-set’ is established and sustained. When people change their minds, they change their behavior, for good.
Vince Poscente knows that everyone can be the architect of their truth. Change your truth around safety and you can change the organization’s safety culture. Vince is part neuroscience explorer, comedian and a master storyteller. His goal is to have your audience members experience a safety presentation they will remember for life.
Please note, when you choose the Radical Safety presentation, be sure to choose between a purely motivational keynote, insights packed with practical safety mindset tools, entertaining stories... or all three in one power-packed talk.