Steve’s in-depth, real-world experiences advising hundreds of companies and organizations inform his practical, proven approach to driving business results. He has been a keynote speaker for over a decade, speaking for hundreds of organizations, including large conference keynotes as well as interactive workshops for individual organizations. Steve is the author of three books, Brand Harmony, We: The Ideal Customer Relationship and Ditch the Pitch. He is a former senior marketing executive with Hyatt Hotels and is now president of his own consulting firm.
- Create “We” Relationships: Sales & Customer Relationship Building
Relationships are far more differentiating than products or services. The most committed and profitable customer relationships develop when your customers think “We,” rather than “Us and Them.”
● Learn how to create relationship-building encounters instead of
● Explore how to refocus your conversations to nurture meaningful and profitable
● Discuss how to manage the relationships between your team and the teams at
your client companies
- Brand Harmony: Branding & Customer Loyalty
Customers form strong brand impressions of your organization when all interactions they have with you blend in harmony to tell one clear, integrated, compelling story. Every team member contributes to creating a customer experience of Brand Harmony.
● Learn methods to strengthen your brand and communicate a compelling story
● Help each individual understand their contributions to the overall customer
● Explore your current customer experience and discuss enhancements to
motivate customer commitment
- Ditch the Pitch: Improvise to Sell More: Sales & Customer Relationship Building
Nobody wants to hear a sales pitch. When you develop the skills and confidence to Ditch the Pitch, you will capture your customers’ interest by engaging them in conversations they care about.
● Capture the interest of customers without a pitch
● Develop skills and confidence to improvise persuasive conversations
● Learn and practice the six Ditch the Pitch Habits
- Commitment-Driven Impact: Business Strategy & Leadership Alignment
Uncover the most lucrative opportunities in your organization that will generate your next-level results. Re-envision your approach to motivating committed customers and inspiring a committed team in order to drive your success.
● Learn about the Three Success Factors of Intentional Leaders
● Clarify your direction and focus on creating results that last
● Discover your #1 profit lever: Customer Commitment
● Explore how to Inspire a Committed Team
-Cold Stone Creamery
“Not only is Steve’s content sound, but the energy he displays in delivering it will knock your socks off.”
-Ernst & Young
“Steve’s workshops helped bring out what is best at Acuative. His insights were fresh and long-lasting—we continue to use his tools and approach years later.”