Dr. Bradberry is a world-renowned expert in emotional intelligence who will inspire your audience, spark discussion, and motivate change. He is the award-winning co-author of the #1 best-selling book, Emotional Intelligence 2.0, a LinkedIn Influencer, and a regular contributor to Forbes, Inc., Entrepreneur, The World Economic Forum, and The Huffington Post.
He speaks regularly in corporate and public settings. Example engagements include Intel, Coca- Cola, Microsoft, Fortune Brands, Wells Fargo, NY Life, Salesforce.com, Boston Scientific, the Fortune Growth Summit, The Conference Board: Learning from Legends, the Environmental Protection Agency, and Excellence in Government.
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0 Taking Your Game to the Next Level
In today’s competitive world, each of us is looking for new and powerful ways to manage, adapt, and strike out ahead of the pack. This session will enable you to capitalize on your emotional intelligence—a skill set that’s responsible for 58 percent of your job performance. Learn what an emotional quotient (EQ) is, how it works, and why it’s a skill we’re all hard-wired to rely on. This session will enable attendees to:
· Discuss how your EQ affects your actions in the workplace and how others respond to you.
· Describe the critical connection between EQ and job performance.
· Increase your EQ using a step-by-step process outlined by the presenter
· Discover how our brains are hard-wired to make EQ a critical skill