Alden’s first personal goal was to conquer asthma. He then went on to achieve extraordinary things in sports, academics, military service, business, and philanthropy. Alden became a nationally-recognized rower—as a gold medalist in the Olympic Festival, then as Captain of the freshman and varsity teams at the US Naval Academy. Alden became a Navy SEAL—and served as platoon commander no less than three times. Alden also became an entrepreneur, leading his first company to $90 million in sales in just three years. Alden was fully committed to achieving better outcomes every day. He was particularly persistent about learning from his failures.
Through these efforts, Alden:
· Founded Perfect Fitness. As CEO, he led the company through growth of over 12,000% from 2007 to 2009 which resulted in Inc. magazine recognizing it as the #1 fastest-growing consumer products company in America
· Developed over 40 patents including the Perfect Pushup, Perfect Pullup, Perfect Situp, and Perfect Ab Carver
· Authored Be Unstoppable plus the forthcoming book, Build Unstoppable Teams
· Has been featured on ABC’s Nightline, CBS This Morning, The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, and more
· Joined Young Presidents’ Organization and World Presidents’ Organization
· Has served on boards of a number of non-profits
To no one’s surprise, Alden’s motto is, “To lead is to serve—and to serve is to care.” He believes success is available to everyone, not just a chosen few. And he believes that your potential is much greater than you know.
- Be Unstoppable - The Science and Secrets of Persistence
Finding success can be hard, frustrating, and even demoralizing. Many people give up too soon, not knowing how close they’ve come to their goal. Now there’s good news: Thanks to 25 years leading businesses and Navy SEALs, Alden Mills asserts that success can be a choice. He draws upon his own failures and achievements to share how anyone can succeed at greater levels once you understand the science and secrets to persistence. This inspiring keynote is based on Alden’s highly-regarded book, “Be Unstoppable.
- Building Unstoppable Teams - 4 Essential Actions of High-Performance Leaders
4 Essential Actions of High-Performance Leaders: In today’s hard-charging world, your success is determined by your ability to lead others. There’s no greater challenge than galvanizing people into high-performing teams. Alden Mills - CEO of the fastest-growing consumer products company in America, and a #1 ranked Navy Seal platoon commander- has distilled team-building into a new framework called C.A.R.E, which bridges the gap between the impact you want and outcomes you need. Audiences will hear surprising stories, learn unexpected lessons, and walk away ready to implement Alden’s C.A.R.E.-based leadership framework on Monday morning.