She is the Founder of Hello Fears, a social movement empowering millions to step outside of the comfort zone and tap into their full potential. She has spoken at TEDx, Google, P&G, Facebook, ESPN, Netflix, Microsoft, Toyota, and many more.
Michelle is also the creator of the project 100 Days Without Fear. Her work has been featured on CBS, CNN, Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, NBC and Daily Mail among many others.
Early on in her career she worked as an Art Director at Young & Rubicam for brands such as Hershey’s, Wendy’s, AT&T and Revlon. Michelle is originally from Venezuela and she holds a Masters in Branding from the School of Visual Arts in New York City.
- Fear Less, Do More
A talk that will change your perception of fear and inspire you to take action. Michelle’s humorous and inspiring speaking style has been captivating audiences across the globe. With authentic storytelling, engaging visuals and her 100 Days Without Fear experience, Michelle will show you how to challenge your comfort zone to tap into your full potential.
In this fun and energizing session, you’ll learn about:
- Dealing with the unknown / embracing change
- Seeking GROWTH over SAFETY
- Leading with accountability
- Daring to fail
- The difference between FEARLESS leaders and BRAVE leaders
- Highlighting our authenticity
- The REAL enemy of success (not failure)
- The difference between universal, cultural and personal fears
- How to trigger our Behavioral Activation System
- Redefining fear, from obstacle to opportunity
Michelle uncovered that our needs not only motivate us, but they also limit us. By learning how to prioritize and negotiate with our needs, we open a world of opportunities.