The "show" worked and the Grizzlies began breaking attendance records annually. In 2014, Cole bought the Grizzlies and started Fans First Entertainment. In 2015, the Coles started a new Coastal Plain League team in Savannah, GA. It was announced on February 25, 2016 that the team would be named the Savannah Bananas. From there, the team quickly became a hit all over the country, in part thanks to coverage from national media outlets, including ESPN, CNN, and Good Morning America. Merchandise sold to all 50 states and 6 countries.
Cole's passion is to provide fun for as many people as possible and to inspire others to be different and stand out.
- Challenges Entrepreneurs to Think Differently When it Comes to Their Business
Since joining the industry, Jesse has been on a quest to change the game of baseball and bring non-stop entertainment to the masses. It has worked, as his teams have been featured in USA Today, Good Morning America, Today Show and multiple times on CNN and ESPN.
At every game Cole wears a trademark yellow tuxedo and has been called the PT Barnum of baseball. His team's games are often called a "circus" where a baseball game breaks out. From senior citizen dance teams, to a hip-hop dancing first base coach, to a bat boy dressed up as a Batman, Cole has made entertainment the #1 focus for his teams. For entrepreneurs that feel stuck with their business, Cole can help.
5 Takeaways from Jesse's performance:
• How you can start innovating by following one easy step
• How to make reinvention a daily part of your business
• How to create raving fans and the perfect experience for your customers
• How to market and promote like PT Barnum
• 5 things you can do today to stand out