Most organizations struggle with retention and a lack of employee engagement. The reality is developing strong leaders, improving morale and engagement within the workplace, and increasing employee retention are among some of the biggest challenges facing organizations today.
Ted Ma works with organizations to develop their next generation of leaders so they don’t lose their best employees. Named one of the top 100 keynote speakers of 2019 by Databird Business Journal, his programs address today’s most prevalent leadership challenges.
Ted has been featured in publications including USA Today, Inc, Kiplinger, and the New York Times. He has spoken to audiences as large as 10,000 and has shared the stage with speakers like John Maxwell, Jack Canfield, and Mel Robbins. He is a member of the National Speakers Association, the Global Speakers Federation, and Toastmasters International.
When he’s not traveling the world speaking, you may find Ted hiking, cheering on the San Francisco 49ers, or ordering complicated coffee drinks.
- Next-Gen Leadership: How to Empower Millennials to Lead Effectively
One of the biggest challenges that organizations face today is developing millennial leaders. While senior leaders know the importance of succession planning, most millennial leaders feel unprepared for their leadership roles. Leaders aren’t born, they are built. In this program, you will discover the MPG method to groom the next generation of leaders.
What you will learn:
• Understand the millennial mindset – from a millennial’s perspective
• How Mentorship, Purpose, and Growth align in developing millennial leaders
• How to avoid the “3 D’s” caused by a failure in leadership
- How to Be the Leader Your Employees Never Want to Leave
What do you remember about the best leader that you have worked with? You likely remember the way they made you feel and the loyalty you felt towards them. Whether you are an emerging leader or a seasoned executive, you want to create a similar impact with your team. This program uncovers strategies for reducing turnover, improving employee engagement, and becoming the leader your team wants to follow.
In this session, you will learn:
• Why employees quit their job and how to get them to stay
• How you can apply the Mentorship Model to empower your team
• The #1 skill that most leaders overlook and how you can apply it to increase productivity
- Multi-Level Leadership: How to Develop the Leaders that Drive Results
As a sales leader, you want people to perform at their best. To achieve your goals, you need to focus on the results you want to create. Or do you? As it turns out, leaders often overlook investing in the very place that produces the results they are looking for. This program reveals a practical process for building a successful sales team and how you can use it to develop leadership — and top sales performance — at every level in your organization.
After this session, you will be able to:
• Identify the 4 levels of leadership that affect organizational performance and assess how your team measures up
• Determine which competence gaps are holding your team back from achieving their highest levels of potential
• Apply the 3 simple steps that drive both leadership growth and sustainable results