Her coaching and mentoring are available exclusively to those who are ready to uplevel, leading her clients through self-transformation which ripples through both professional and personal spheres. Drawing from both contemporary science and ancient modalities, her teachings have helped countless professionals experience exponential business growth, greater health, deeper intimate relationships and spiritual awakenings.
As the owner of Red Lantern, the most awarded Vietnamese restaurant in the world, Pauline won the Australian Telstra Business Award for Medium Business in 2012. However, that is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Pauline’s achievements; her memoir, Secrets of the Red Lantern, has been critically acclaimed around the world and appeared in numerous bestseller lists. She holds a BA in Communications from the University of Technology, Sydney, and in 2008 won Newcomer Writer of the Year at the Australian Book Industry Awards.
Pauline is an original ‘Rare Bird’ – one of Australia’s top 50 influential female entrepreneurs – and is included in Blackwell and Hobday’s global recognition of 200 Women Who Will Change the Way You See the World.
Pauline has achieved outstanding success as an entrepreneur, author, businesswoman and acclaimed speaker with the unique ability to connect with her audience in a profound way, empowering them to change their story for a better future.
She has a high-performing Western business background combined with an Eastern slant of spirituality - and her unique philosophy is taught with warmth and humor, telling her own story of what can be achieved through key alignment of thoughts and intentions.
- Mastering Influence in Business and Life: The game of business mastery is the game of mastering influence
Named as one of ‘Australia’s Top 50 Influential Female Entrepreneurs’, and one of the hand-selected 200 Women Who Will Change the Way You See the World, Pauline understands how to use the Weapons of Influence in business and in life. Her day-to-day professional life was in orbit around her life principles, and not the other way around.
This self-actualization has carried her to prosperity while running the awarded restaurant Red Lantern, (the most awarded Vietnamese restaurant in the world) and authoring bestseller, Secrets of the Red Lantern, (Winner Debut Writer of the Year).
- The Way of the Spiritual Entrepreneur: The 7 secrets to becoming fearless, stress-free and unshakable in business and in life
This keynote is a no-bones, honest and forthright methodology of business, life and spiritual practice designed to disrupt standard ways of thinking, bringing the unconscious into the conscious and catapulting the audience into an optimistic mindset of abundance and possibility. Any person or organization who follows The Way of The Spiritual Entrepreneur is destined to have a competitive advantage in business and in life.
• How to master your emotions to stay cool under pressure.
• Finding inner peace amongst the chaos and confusion.
• Cultivating Self Mastery of Mindset, Heartset, Healthset and Soulset.
- The Red Lantern Story: From extreme adversity to success
Having escaped Vietnam on a boat and survived a Thai refugee camp, Pauline Nguyen has learned to reframe the events of her tumultuous childhood and often describes her upbringing as her ‘training’ to become a master of her thoughts, behaviors and emotions - learning to approach everything with an unshakable spirit to become the owner of the most awarded Vietnamese restaurant in the world, Red Lantern.
• To overcome adversity and transform an approach to success by re-engineering beliefs, questioning the status quo and hacking cultural norms.
• Apply the mindset of sustainability to all aspects of business to master customer service, employee retention, customer retention, supplier retention, and leadership.
• To Build a Business Brand as well as a Personal
- Calm Courage, Resonating Resilience, Tacit Grit: Navigating Through Change and Disruption
Recent times have shown on a global scale that there are no certainties in life and that disruption is unavoidable; yet Pauline’s message shines through the chaos. As she says, “Pain is inevitable, but suffering is the choice.”
Pauline truly knows at a cellular level that courage is feeling the fear and doing it anyway. As a winner of the Telstra Australia Business Award for Medium Business and as an original Rare Bird (Australia’s Top 50 Influential Female Entrepreneurs), Pauline has a deep, vital understanding of what it takes to lead from the front.
Speaking from direct experience, Pauline shares her invaluable skills of self-mastery, courage, resilience, and grit, and how these traits are the ultimate foundations to personal and professional success.
• How to rid yourself of stress and fear to lead from a place of calm courage.
• How to be prepared to learn and prepared to act.
• Why you must shun the idea of competing with others, in order to rise to the top of your field.
• What it takes to be a leader of power and substance in times of change and disruption.
• How to create, and embody courage, resilience, and grit, at a personal and organizational level.