For nearly twenty years, Joey has helped organizations retain their best customers and turn them into raving fans via his entertaining and actionable keynotes, workshops, and consulting projects. His First 100 Days® methodology helps fuel the successful customer experiences his clients deliver around the world. In his Wall Street Journal #2 best-selling book, Never Lose a Customer Again, Joey shares strategies and tactics for turning one-time purchasers into lifelong customers – while dramatically increasing profits along the way.
As a recognized expert in customer experience design and an award-winning speaker at national and international conferences, Joey specializes in creating unique, attention grabbing customer experiences. He works with companies ranging from small start-ups, to large Fortune 500s, with hundreds of mid-size businesses in between.
Joey developed his narrative skills as a criminal defense trial attorney, advised and counseled Fortune 500 companies as a business consultant, honed his communications and messaging skills at the White House, and did things for the U.S. Secret Service and the CIA that he can’t talk about publicly!
His design and artwork have been displayed in museums, featured in juried shows, and graced publications in the U.S. and abroad. When not traveling the world (48 countries and counting) for keynote presentations, client workshops, and quality beach time, Joey enjoys spending time with his wife and two young sons.
- WHAT’S NEXT?! How to Navigate Customer and Employee Interactions in a Pandemic (and Post-Pandemic) Era
In this virtual presentation, Joey will address how the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted businesses around the world - with a specific focus on changes in the expectations and experiences of customers and employees alike.
As the pandemic continues to shape the world, businesses face new challenges on a daily basis. Smart organizations recognize that the “old ways of doing business” don’t work anymore, and waiting for things to “get back to normal” isn’t a viable strategy. Instead, the best organizations are figuring out “what’s next” to acknowledge the new reality, adapt to a shifting landscape, and thrive in this new environment.
Customized specifically to your audience, Joey’s presentation can have a customer focus, an employee focus, or a blended approach that accounts for both customer and employee considerations.
Potential topics of discussion include:
• How changes in behavior and buying habits have permanently redefined expectations and interactions
• How Maslow’s hierarchy of needs can offer a roadmap for understanding shifting desires
• How to identify new customer needs and habits to better position your organization for future success
• How the best companies are retaining customers and growing market share in this uncertain economy
• How to best position your organization for what’s next in the months and years to come
• Open Q&A session to troubleshoot specific challenges attendees are facing, along with guidance for how to address these challenges right now
Joey will work with you in advance of your event to shape the ideal blend of content, context, and confidence necessary to give your team the answers
they need when trying to determine “what’s next?!”
Always entertaining and action-oriented, Joey’s time with your team is orchestrated to share examples of what’s working right now and spark ideas for how to apply these learnings to evolve both operations and offerings to make the most of this new environment.
Filled with inspirational case studies and real-world solutions, this virtual presentation is designed for team meetings, sales and marketing trainings, customer support team ongoing education, and business leadership team strategy sessions.
- Never Lose and Employee Again: Creating Remarkable Experiences in The First 100 Days® to Create Engaged, Long-term Employees
Finding and keeping quality employees is one of the biggest challenges facing businesses today. After making huge investments of time, money, and energy to hire new employees, most companies see those employees leave before they’ve meaningfully contributed to the business.
In an engaging and entertaining keynote, Joey Coleman will introduce you to The First 100 Days® methodology - a way of approaching your employee experience that will turn new hires into longterm, engaged, committed team members. His presentation will feature research and case studies showing the importance of making a great impression and creating a remarkable experience in The First 100 Days of the employee lifecycle.
Designed to dramatically enhance the bottom line of your business, Joey will share:
• How to maximize the beginning of the employee lifecycle to increase engagement and loyalty
• How to reduce employee churn and increase overall profits
• How to identify the varied journeys your different employees have and then enhance them
Joey’s entertaining and actionable presentation will give you the tools you need to transform employees into powerful advocates for your brand. You will leave his presentation with a proven road map for creating remarkable experiences that turn new hires into committed, engaged team members.
- The Changing F.A.C.E.S. of the Customer: What Your Customers Expect from You Now and What You Need To Do About It
The shifting values, beliefs, and expectations of customers are bringing massive change to the forefront of every industry. This trend that was already well in motion has been exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic, technological advancements, and a society that is increasingly working from home.
By focusing on the evolving expectations of prospects and customers, an organization can weather the change that is sweeping across the globe and even take advantage of these shifts in order to grow market share, increase customer engagement, and foster long-term loyalty.
Joey Coleman will present an informative, inspirational, and interactive keynote designed to show you how the marketplace is being dramatically altered by the shifting expectations of all customers. Building on this analysis, Joey will teach you how to take advantage of this shift by creating remarkable interactions for your customers across the five growing categories of customer expectation: Familiarity, Anticipation, Convenience, Experience, and Similarity.
Designed to dramatically enhance the long-term viability and word-of-mouth reputation of your business, Joey will show you:
• How customers will be the next great disruptor in your industry How inspiring examples of creative companies around the world can spark ideas and showcase best practices for your endeavors Why customers aren’t evaluating you against your traditional competitors - but rather new brands you’re not even tracking How to identify your customers’ desires and then build products, services, and systems to fulfill them
• How to apply a five-step process for continuing to adapt to your customers’ new expectations going forward
• Audience members will leave Joey’s presentation with new insights about current customers' expectations and experiences, as well as innovative ideas for enhancing experiences going forward.
- Never Lose a Customer Again: Creating Remarkable Experiences in The First 100 Days® to Gain a Customer for Life
Losing customers is the biggest threat facing businesses today - and yet most companies don't even realize it. After making huge investments of time, money, and energy to acquire new customers, most companies see between 20-70% of those customer disappear in less than one hundred days.
In an engaging and entertaining keynote, Joey Coleman will introduce you to The First 100 Days® methodology - a way of approaching your customer experience and customer service efforts that will turn new customers into lifelong fans. His presentation will feature research and case studies showing the importance of making a great impression and creating a remarkable experience in The First 100 Days of the customer lifecycle.
Designed to dramatically enhance the bottom line of your business, Joey will share:
• How to maximize the beginning of the customer lifecycle to increase engagement.
• How to reduce customer churn and increase overall profits How to identify your current customer’s journey and then enhance it
• Joey’s entertaining and actionable presentation will give you the tools you need to transform customers into powerful advocates for your brand. The typical business Joey works with sees an increase in profits of 25-100% and an increase in customer referrals of more than 30%.
• You will leave his presentation with a proven road map for creating remarkable experiences that turn average customers into lifelong fans