Janine has been featured on every major television network, and appeared on national news shows including: TODAY Show, Fox & Friends, NBC Nightly News, and Fox News @ Night. She can be heard every Thursday morning on Sirius XM’s 60’s Gold with Phlash Phelps.
Stange has spoken to groups across the country ranging from Fortune 500 companies to inner-city public schools. She connects to all ages and backgrounds providing a sense of citizenship, duty, and what service-over-self really means. She works closely with non-profits that empower and give back to our military and their families. In 2015, Janine also became the first person to sing the national anthem every hour, 24 hours straight as part of an effort to raise funds for a military charity.
In her keynote speech, “Discover Your Mission” – she takes the audience along on her journey. Through stories that are both comical and moving, Stange identifies the pitfalls to goals – and shares five life lessons that helped her navigate through and realize her 50-state goal. Ultimately Janine Stange helps others uncover their own unique life mission and activates them to do what they can, with what they have, where they are.
Females Who Flourish: 5 Habits from a 50 State Journey
Janine's historic journey was rooted in five life-lessons instilled by her strong-willed Italian mother who had strict rules about efficiency, organization and living an honest life. Some take-aways from her keynote:
• If you compromise your values you will ultimately lose. Why should we focus on our why? Other women are depending on us to embrace and pursue our purpose. Pave the way for them, help them see what is possible.
• If you’ve got time to ‘lean’ you’ve got time to ‘clean’. Finding calm before the storm. Build a foundation of systems that will support balance during storms, challenges that inevitably will come.
• Never let ’em see you sweat. There's a time and a place to sweat - and that is among peers. But "Go-Time" is the least ideal time to be struggling with / or running from fears and doubts. Janine gives practical exercises to face internal and external adversity.
• Check your blindspots. Is a 'side-show' blurring our message? Janine illustrates the importance of finding an accountability partner, and the responsibility of being an accountability partner.
• Don’t just say you care, show you care. The core of it all. What good is any accomplishment if the platform it creates is not used to help and lift others.
Each member of the audience receives a postcard sized handout with the quote "Do What You Can With What You've Got, Where You Are." It is used in a group activation at the end of her talk called the "Mountain Toss".
Discover Your Mission: 5 Lessons From a 50-State Journey
Through stories that are both comical and moving, Janine takes audiences across the nation along her historic journey. A mission rooted in five life lessons instilled by Stange’s strong-willed Italian mother who had strict rules about efficiency, organization and living an honest life. Using her own story as the example, Stange makes the argument that the time for self-examination is now. Her mission took both a shift in thinking and habits in order to abandon the comfort zones that Janine occupied for over a decade.
Using her signature wit and wisdom, Janine motivates people to not only identify ways to make personal change, but to give back along the way. Attendees will have the opportunity to examine their professional and personal goals/values – and walk away inspired to think big, increase their performance, and overcome any obstacles in the way of their mission. Though everyone’s path to success is different, we all can “Start small, and start today”.
In a unique interactive activity at the conclusion called, The Mountain Toss, Janine activates each attendee to “do what they can, with what they have, where they are”. Each attendee receives a keepsake reminder of the activation.
• Break cycles of procrastination
• Discover what is truly important
• Develop systems to stay productive
5 Keys to Maintaining Balance: During and After Disruption
As the Greek philosopher, Heraclitus, said: “change is the only constant.” Well, Heraclitus would have been amazed if he were able to look around today. This session is a powerful, clear, and concise talk with an interactive activation at the conclusion designed to help your employees and/or members not only spark resilience, but maintain a path of positive growth during disruptive change. Participants will leave inspired to move in spite of fear and shift their focus to doing “what they can, with what they have, right where they are” in both their personal and professional lives.
“Thank you for joining us at our first virtual Key kickoff. Let me just say you were a hit! Your message resonated with our agents and the feedback was incredible. I think your talk generated more chat than any other part of our kickoff!” – Key RealtyKey participant takeaways:
• If you compromise your values you will ultimately lose
• If you’ve got time to ‘lean’ you’ve got time to ‘clean’
• Never let ’em see you sweat
• Check your blindspots
• Don’t just say you care, show you care
How You Made Them Feel: A Daughter’s Perspective
Like most of us, Janine promised to give back, eventually. But as a talented singer, first she wanted to win a Grammy and go on world tour. After her mother’s sudden passing, Stange was devastated, with no anchor. But it was this tragedy that shook her out of her comfort zones. Fueled by the heart-ache and as an homage to her mom, Janine embarked on the mission to sing the National Anthem in all fifty states to raise awareness for the troops.
Janine communicates her own personal patient experience story, as she talks about spending every day with her mom who had stage IV breast cancer. From the chemo-treatments, to hospital and rehab stays, to in-home hospice care, she personally got to witness the importance of every person that took care of her Mom. Attendees will walk away realizing how vigilance and attentiveness is both noticed and appreciated – along with feeling valued, respected, and honored for their own mission in healthcare.Breakout Session options:
• Tools to Break Out and Stay Out of Comfort Zones: a deep dive into Janine’s 5 lessons
• Stories on Giving Back: an interactive ‘give-back’ activity / experience