His research and insights have inspired category-leading companies like Amazon, Coca-Cola, Nationwide, IBM, Zoom, Nokia, John Deere, and Toyota, to name a few. Eric’s perspectives and accomplishments have also been featured in Forbes, Fast Company, Inc., and many other prominent publications.
In addition to the hundreds of keynotes he has delivered around the world, Eric is an entrepreneur and leader in his own right. As co-founder of NoW of Work, Eric has been named one of the world’s Top 100 Emerging Innovators by American Express, making him a trusted resource as we collectively navigate the future of work together.
Eric’s keynotes aren’t just engaging and insightful, they’re a fun, practical journey loaded with actionable takeaways that audiences can implement right away. Those that attend Eric’s keynotes often share that his refreshing, down-to-earth messaging not only gets them excited about the future, but also provides the practical tools and know-how to build teams and thrive in it.
Blueprint to the Future: Leading a New World of Work
While the trends, charts, graphs, and predictions about the future of work are interesting, the rhetoric around the future of work is often stuck on what it might look like, not how we get there. Instead of wasting time trying to predict what’s next, leaders need to better understand the specific steps we need to take to focus on building incredible teams that thrive in the face of adversity and uncertainty; and have each other’s backs along the way.
In this engaging, insight-filled, and actionable presentation, workplace culture and leadership expert Eric Termuende shares his research-backed blueprint for successful leadership in a world that has yet to be created.
Attendees will receive a practical guide to building teams that are more productive, engaged, creative, and innovative. They’ll learn from the experiences of the National Football League, category-leading companies,What audiences come away with:
and trailblazers from around the world about the importance of building trust, removing friction, and creating a culture of experimentation. Attendees will discover ways to ‘future-proof’ their teams by making a series of one- degree shifts that result in an improved sense of belonging, psychological safety, and engagement. Attendees will walk away with immediate, actionable, budget-free steps to become the type of leader that builds resilient, innovative teams, no matter what else is going on in the world.
• Practical strategies to boost trust, resilience, and camaraderie
• Research-backed insights on building team agility and excitement toward impending change
• An understanding of how to harness the power of one-degree shifts
• Methods for finding and reducing friction within teams
• Actionable steps to cultivate a culture of experimentation, risk free
Perfect for those looking to:
• Understand what to expect in the future of work
• Navigate lasting talent shortages
• Build an action plan to navigate uncertainty
• Discover trends in talent/work location/demographics/economic trends
• Build agile, human-centered leaders
Unwavering: Building Incredible Teams for the Future of Work
Uncertainty is inevitable in the new world of work. In the face of ongoing change, will we see our people running for the exits, or will they be there to support and help each other? Change is happening faster than ever before and building unwavering teams that are resilient, ultra-collaborative, and even excited about that change has never been more important. But how do we build unwavering teams? Trust, empathy, and ongoing experimentation.
Workplace culture and leadership expert Eric Termuende has spent nearly a decade decoding exactly what creates unwavering teams: those that are resilient, rooted in belonging, and have a deep sense of safety and inclusivity. These are the types of teams that thrive through change because they know that while change may be difficult, the only thing worse is standing still. Eric has created a playbook for cultivating unwavering teams, and in this session, attendees will both learn it and be able to take it home with them.
By discovering how to enhance collaboration, developing excitement for all of the possibilities experimentation yield, and deciphering the root of trust across a team, attendees will come away from this session understanding how to become the incredible leader who inspire their teams to perform at their best and stand strong through anything the future may hold.What audiences come away with:
• Deep knowledge about the root of collaboration and how to enhance it across the team
• Research-backed insights trust, psychological safety, and belonging at work
• How to enhance excitement about change and how to involve the whole team in the process
• The most important question to ask to get engagement and buy-in
• Why the future is something to be excited about, not scared of
Perfect for those looking to:
• Improve team resiliency
• Instill a sense of belonging and psychological safety in their teams
• Effectively lead remote/hybrid teams
• Navigate uncertainty smoothly and successfully
Snowflakes and Fingerprints: How to Attract Top Talent in the Future of Work
Regardless of where we look, talent shortages are impacting every industry, and competition is fierce. With an entire generation on the precipice of retirement, and not enough workers ready to replace them, the situation is only going to get fiercer. More than ever before, we need to do whatever we can to attract and retain top talent – but what is that? After a decade of research on the world’s greatest places to work, workplace culture and leadership expert Eric Termuende has the answer.
Like snowflakes and fingerprints, it all comes down to uniqueness. The days of job listings demanding an extensive list of skills and attributes from potential employees are gone. Instead, we need to talk about the larger workplace experience and the difference our organizations are making in the world. To attract the right talent in today’s environment, we must plant our metaphorical flag in the ground and emphasize what makes us, as employers, different from the rest.
This means highlighting not only how and where we work, but also the more intangible aspects of our organization, like our purpose and values. It means leveraging our current employees’ experiences and sharing why they love their jobs. To attract talent in the future of work we need to be loud and proud about the things that make us uniquely us.
In this fun and takeaway-filled presentation, attendees will not only learn how to create their own compelling stories to attract the right talent to their organization, but they’ll also leave with a talent attraction framework they can continue to refine as the world of work keeps evolving.What audiences come away with:
• Actionable ways to create and share a unique, sticky, and impactful employee value proposition
• Key strategies for leveraging your best recruiters (your existing team)
• An understanding of why creating a ‘best’ place to work might not mean what you think it does (and what licorice, cilantro, and pineapple pizza has to do with it)
• Knowledge of where culture lives, and how to adapt your story based on the team/location you’re hiring for
Perfect for those looking to:
• Stand out from competing companies and attract and retain talent
• Turn existing employees into ambassadors/storytellers
• Reignite excitement about the potential of their team/business with new talent
Generation All: How to Build and Lead Multigenerational Teams
Regardless of which workplace resource we look at, we’re inundated with information about how to ensure harmony, productivity, and alignment when the different generations come together as co-workers. But what if we’re answering the wrong questions? Instead of asking ‘how do we get different generations to work together?’ we asked, ‘how do we build deeper connection, trust, and awareness of the people we work with every day?’
Inthis refreshing, insightful, and actionable presentation, workforce expert and bestselling author Eric Termuende shares insights gleaned from his years of research into how to build a better workforce – one that includes all generations, perspectives, and experiences. After studying the topic for years and surveying tens of thousands of people, Eric knows exactly what it takes to lead multigenerational teams. While the future of work may be unpredictable, one thing is certain: those who are able to build strong, multigenerational workplaces will have the advantage.
What audiences come away with:
• Actionable ways to improve engagement and alignment across all generations in the workplace
• Strategies for leading different generations
• An understanding of the role of company purpose, and why it is secondary to workplace experience
• Knowledge of the differences and similarities across generations as employees and teammates
• The skills needed to promote idea sharing, creativity, and inclusivity across generations
Perfect for those looking to:
• Understand the needs of the next generation of workers
• Bust generational myths
• Promote cross-generational mentorship/collaboration
• Attract and retain the next generation of work
We can help ideate, source and book speakers that aren't on our website, too. Leave an inquiry or call us at