Andy has earned the prestigious "CSP" designation of the National Speakers Association (NSA), the highest earned international recognition for professional speakers, which less than 10% of speakers worldwide have achieved.
He is also a favorite among meeting planners--as he has presented over 20+ programs for Meeting Professionals International (MPI) events across North America, and is a member of the Society for Government Meeting Planners (SGMP). Andy served as 2018-19 President of the National Speakers Association-Central Florida Chapter, representing 125+ Professional Speakers in the region.
Andy has earned 4 degrees and written 5 books, including his award-winning KISS Your Customer: 77 Reasons Why Sales & Service Are Just Like Dating & Relationships, and latest book Things LEADERS Say: A Daily Guide to Help Every Leader Empower & Inspire. He has also been featured on many major media outlets, including LifeTime Television, PBS, Investor's Business Daily, Leadership Excellence magazine, and Sales & Service Excellence magazine.
Andy devotes his life to change lives and improve organizations through his unique and entertaining keynote programs.
- Re-Imagining Your Positive Work Culture for the NEW Work Environment
- Re-Imagining Customer Experience for a Post-COVID World
Andy’s most critical and timely program ever is targeted to truly help provide “Post-Pandemic” solutions for organizations to help emerge quickly into a thriving business. Learn how to earn back customers—and create a new legion of loyal customers—by capitalizing on the GREAT opportunities from the projected post-pandemic boom for many industries. Andy illustrates that “Crises leads to forced innovation”, therefore we must now re-evaluate every touchpoint in the customer experience process.
Throughout this program, Andy will explore:
• How will customer patterns and behaviors be different in the Post-COVID world?
• What will new customer expectations be, and how can we meet or manage those expectations?
• What “touchless experiences” will customers now demand/prefer?
• Which interactive digital experiences, apps, or social media integrations will become key to enhancing customer experience?
• Why is creating a culture of world-class customer experience more important NOW than any time in history?
• Which “forced innovations” from COVID-19 can stay, or be amended, moving forward?
• How can we anticipate challenges and complaints; then plan and prepare accordingly?
Powerful customer experience principles are based on Andy’s award-winning book “Kiss Your Customer”, as he proves that we must “create a transformation from doing a JOB to creating a BOND”. Our best customers are also our most effective–and least expensive marketing. Therefore, there will be no better opportunity than the NEW customer who will be visiting us tomorrow. We have one shot at this new exposure. We need to be ON OUR GAME to capitalize. It can spark years of prosperity for our businesses if we do.
- Embracing the New Workforce Revolution: Recruit, Retain, and Empower
We are experiencing a workforce REVOLUTION as we emerge from the COVID-19 crisis. A movement. Millions of enlightened employees have spoken. They want CHANGE. And, they will only work for organizations who provide such change. Employees want family-friendly flex time. Employees want WFH/remote work options. Employees want new perks & benefits. And, they want this all in a positive work environment where they can enjoy their jobs and be developed for the future, not be overworked and under-appreciated.
Today’s leaders must use vision to be the “Champion of the Cause” in their organizations to initiate such change. REAL change. Organizations will either re-enact the “old way” of doing business and be left behind, or jump on the revolution train now. Change, and recruit the most talented candidates–who will stay. Delay change, and suffer a turnover of talented employees, while leaving a stagnant, uninspired workforce with little innovation or drive to succeed. Enjoy this this critical and timely program for all levels of leadership based on the 5th book “Things LEADERS Say: A Daily Guide to Help Every Leader Empower & Inspire“, from award-winning author and international speaker Andy Masters.
- Navigating the NEW Normal: Embracing Work & Life in the Era of COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, organizations have downsized and are operating extremely trim. Never before have managers and employees been asked to wear so many hats, and "do more with less"-both in the office and remotely-while balancing the anxiety of health, finances, and family.
Join national Author/Speaker Andy Masters for this timely, interactive, and impactful program which truly helps attendees embrace our "New Normal" in both work and life.
• Be a light of positivity and solutions during stressful and turbulent times.
• Decrease anxiety by focusing only on those things which you can control.
• Embrace change by turning from "stressed and depressed" to "lucky and blessed".
• Become a master of focus, prioritization, and "strategic procrastination".
• Develop a new perspective on what is most important in your life, and career.
• Engage Andy's mantra "either you control your schedule, or your schedule controls you".
Andy also illustrates the life-changing "YES/NO" principle to inspire audiences to focus the most quality time possible on the activities which are most rewarding for YOU. Andy's positive and entertaining program provides specific tools you can apply immediately to recharge, refocus, and happily embrace our "New Normal" in both work and life!
- Leadership Lessons from HOLLYWOOD!
Award-winning author and Leadership expert Andy Masters creatively uses the magical imagery of Hollywood to help busy leaders RECRUIT, DEVELOP, and EMPOWER their organizations in a POSITIVE work culture—while reducing turnover and defeating the succession planning crisis. That’s right, ENTERTAIN and INSPIRE your audiences with actual license-protected scenes from movies such as The Devil Wears Prada, Apollo 13, The Iron Lady—and even Office Space and X-Men. This unique program also cites the latest research from Harvard Business Review, Deloitte, and Glassdoor to provoke REAL organizational change from every attendee. Powerful leadership principles are based on Andy’s latest book “Things LEADERS Say: A Daily Guide to Help Every Leader Empower & Inspire.” Andy’s program provides attendees with not only an interactive multi-media experience, but also with immediate “take-home” action items to embrace the NEW workforce revolution in today’s post-pandemic environment.